• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to balance two women on a vacation?

My wife cut me down to having sex once a week, I feel I was lucky she cut two other guys off completely.

I d on't like the idea of the words "wife" and "cut" in the same sentence about sex.

So your wife doesnt want this, but you do and she doesnt get to go on vacation unless it's for your pleasure and not yours and hers? She's only going in an effort to hang onto you?

Jeebus this poor woman.

She will have gone on FIVE vacations in 13 months. Mexico, Colombia (twice), Bolivia, Cuba. After discussing it, both of us have a desire to provide our sons both parents to come home to even as adult children. I will explain more in another thread.

She will have gone on FIVE vacations in 13 months. Mexico, Colombia (twice), Bolivia, Cuba. After discussing it, both of us have a desire to provide our sons both parents to come home to even as adult children. I will explain more in another thread.

So what? That doesnt mean she has any real choices at all. Quantity is not quality.

So you USE her desire to keep your home & family together for your kids to get your own way...sounds despicable, controlling, and selfish to me.

So your wife doesnt want this, but you do and she doesnt get to go on vacation unless it's for your pleasure and not yours and hers? She's only going in an effort to hang onto you?

Jeebus this poor woman.

Also, this time around, she expects me to spend $1,000 on her BEFORE our trip. That seems fair.

Also, this time around, she expects me to spend $1,000 on her BEFORE our trip. That seems fair.

So? You can say no, right? The $$$ is all yours, to control. And to dole out to get what you want from your wife.

Good relationships are not based on financial transactions.

So what? That doesnt mean she has any real choices at all. Quantity is not quality.

So you USE her desire to keep your home & family together for your kids to get your own way...sounds despicable, controlling, and selfish to me.

See that other thread for the other reason she goes along with it. SHE get's really cranky if much time goes by without sex. I'm expected to use my fingers or mouth if my other equipment stops being up to the job. Being conditioned to believe that a woman's primary function is sex cuts both ways. She also insists on enjoyable sex. She has made it clear that it's til death do us part, but wouldn't stop her from making my life miserable.

So? You can say no, right? The $$$ is all yours, to control. And to dole out to get what you want from your wife.

Good relationships are not based on financial transactions.

That's a fair expectation. Once I max out on my 401-k contribution for each year ($25K), I will do what I can. I also plan on putting aside money over the next three years to get her a $5,000 Chanel purse that she wants. I intend to fairly compensate her for what she provides me.

See that other thread for the other reason she goes along with it. SHE get's really cranky if much time goes by without sex. I'm expected to use my fingers or mouth if my other equipment stops being up to the job. Being conditioned to believe that a woman's primary function is sex cuts both ways. She also insists on enjoyable sex. She has made it clear that it's til death do us part, but wouldn't stop her from making my life miserable.

Dear God, TMI.

And more evidence of the transactional nature of your relationship.

That's a fair expectation. Once I max out on my 401-k contribution for each year ($25K), I will do what I can. I also plan on putting aside money over the next three years to get her a $5,000 Chanel purse that she wants. I intend to fairly compensate her for what she provides me.

@_@

Dear God, TMI.

And more evidence of the transactional nature of your relationship.

And how is that a problem? It has lasted for decades and seems set to last a number more decades.

And how is that a problem? It has lasted for decades and seems set to last a number more decades.

Again, it's sad that this is your situation but it's not the goal of most in their relationships where most hope to base them on trust and equal partnership and love.

Again, it's sad that this is your situation but it's not the goal of most in their relationships where most hope to base them on trust and equal partnership and love.

Trust is overrated, being prepared for anything, including the worst is much more satisfying.

Trust is overrated, being prepared for anything, including the worst is much more satisfying.

I rest my case.

So you pay your wife for sex, even though that sex is with other women. If it works for you in your relationship great, but I would hate to live like that.

There's a good chance that I will be entertaining two women on my upcoming vacation. One will be my wife and the other a "normal" Cubana in Cuba. I believe if you're going to do something, do it right. The idea is to show both a good time and enjoy some intimacy in the mix. Neither woman will have any "lesbian" interest, but the intent is for them to interact well socially. Many RURAL Cubanas have a dream of visiting a "foreigners only" resort. My wife also will tolerate a lot in exchange for being "wined and dined" mixed with visits to the finest attractions. I specifically am interested in this because I know that it will be a challenge. However, I want to rise to the challenge and pull it off. Any pointers on how to make this work. I do know that women hate being ignored and a first step will be making sure each receives a satisfactory amount of attention. If I get even two or three serious responses, I will be satisfied. Non-serious replies will be ignored.

Supposedly -- based on your posting history -- you've already an expert at this. So why start a thread to ask for advice on something that you've been honing to a fine art for many years?

Also, supposedly you are a member of forums much more suited to getting this sort of advice, if you actually needed it, so why ask for it here?

Supposedly -- based on your posting history -- you've already an expert at this. So why start a thread to ask for advice on something that you've been honing to a fine art for many years?

Also, supposedly you are a member of forums much more suited to getting this sort of advice, if you actually needed it, so why ask for it here?

Being an expert means willingness to learn. There's always someone even sharper than you.

Being an expert means willingness to learn. There's always someone even sharper than you.

Experts don't need newbie advice. And with such a simple situation, you don't need any advice at all. If you did need advice, then that brings us back to my second question -- why ask here instead of at one of your forums dedicated to such interests?

Experts don't need newbie advice. And with such a simple situation, you don't need any advice at all. If you did need advice, then that brings us back to my second question -- why ask here instead of at one of your forums dedicated to such interests?

You may actually have a point. If I want to compare notes, I guess I will have to wait until I get to the boarding waiting area at MIA and strike up conversations with guys over the age of 50 wearing bermuda shorts and white calf socks. It pains me that younger guys don't think to enjoy. Cuba is a blast.

I believe in fairy tales don't you?

People die in fairy tales, all the time. Most of the folk tales that underly what we call fairy tales have a tad of truth underlying the stories.

Back
Top Bottom