• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How THIS is a hoverboard...

DA60

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Flyboard Air sets world record for farthest hoverboard flight

SOOOOO cool.

Flyboard Air sets world record for farthest hoverboard flight

SOOOOO cool.

One please

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

if real, that's multiple shades of awesome. if not, it's probably just a matter of time until that is a thing.

Likely a fake, but cool anyway, I guess motorcycles just are not dangerous enough!

Wow
Naysayers pop out fast.
It is only 'safe' over water. I don't believe it has a gyro in it.

Impressed that he stuck the landing. The Canadian who held the previous record just ran out of gas and landed in the water.

This is the same guy:

Last edited:
I had one of those years ago. Made it myself from Deibert's Orchard apple crates and parts from an old Magnavox short wave radio. No, it didn't fly, but it was at least as cool. I bet that one doesn't have a dial that glows green. So take that, Mr. Cool Flying Around Guy.

Calling a jetpack for the feet a hoverboard is ridiculous.

No, it is real.

Well I wouldn't have believed it but that Guiness chick is pretty hot so it must be true.

If it is real, it must have a gyro for balance, I am also thinking the range is limited.
Still very cool!

Back
Top Bottom