• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How the wall will get finished... In 4 Easy Steps

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mulvaney and Sen. Shelby revealed Trump will receive the money from other pots to complete the wall.

That’s key... and Mulvaney is a straight shooter.

So.

1. Trump signs the budget deal, gets peanuts for the wall, but enough for some construction. Trump employs funds Nancy and Chuck said he would never get.

2. He employs the additional funds for the wall from the other pots.

3. Law suits are filed... and lost.

4. By the time the funds appropriated run out, he’ll have access to the funds to complete the wall.

More Winning.

Last edited:
Mulvaney and Sen. Shelby revealed Trump will receive the money from other pots to complete the wall.

So.

1. Trump signs the budget deal, gets peanuts for the wall, but enough for some construction. Trump employs funds Nancy and Chuck said he would never get.

4. By the time the funds appropriated run out, he’ll have access to the funds to complete the wall.

More Winning.

Just be sure to stay away from the Trump haters when they get out to scream at the night sky.

So.

All in good time for 2020.

More Winning.

I am pretty sure he isn't giving up on the wall. It has been suggested that he has I think $23 billion at his disposal that he can use by declaring a national emergency and a possible another $13 or $14 billion confiscated from "El Chapo", the druglord that has just been convicted on I think 10 counts of drug trafficking? Don't hold me to those exact numbers or precise facts though because I'm working from memory here.

Just be sure to stay away from the Trump haters when they get out to scream at the night sky.

Nah it's going to be so great when a Dem president pulls out the same type of **** Trump is doing and then you cons won't be able to do a damn thing about it. That's Winning.

The guy has fulfilled promise after promise. This was his biggest one. One could say the one reason he got into the race. The one he spoke about when nobody else had the balls to. The one the media said would kill his candidacy...

...yet he pressed on... and did not flinch.

It won him the election.

And he’s going to cave on this?

ROTFLOL...

PS> I think I heard some howling already!!!

Nah it's going to be so great when a Dem president pulls out the same type of **** Trump is doing and then you cons won't be able to do a damn thing about it. That's Winning.

Can you provide an example of something a Leftist Presidenté might do?

[COLOR="#EFFffff"]The first howl has been registered.[/COLOR]

So.

More Winning.

The wall is never going to be finished. Even if Trump gets the funding to start building it, it won't be anywhere near finished before he's out of office, and whoever comes after him isn't going to care enough to continue.

Can you provide an example of something a Leftist Presidenté might do?

National emergency due to health care cost, due to climate change, welfare, you cons have made a smorgasbord of opportunities to by-pass congress. All thanks to Trumptard. Hope you guys are ready. :lamo

I am pretty sure he isn't giving up on the wall. It has been suggested that he has I think $23 billion at his disposal that he can use by declaring a national emergency and a possible another $13 or $14 billion confiscated from "El Chapo", the druglord that has just been convicted on I think 10 counts of drug trafficking? Don't hold me to those exact numbers or precise facts though because I'm working from memory here.

They don;t have legistlation to access the El Chapo cash... yet.

It’s funny that a hostile foreign government may have just installed a puppet regime in your country, North Korea is laughing at you and going ahead with its nukes, our relations with our strongest traditional military and Geo political allies in the world are fraying, strongman are rising all over the world, our deficit is ballooning to record levels, and... you think this wall to protect against a bunch of desperate women and children, for whom there is actually a net outflow right now, is the most important thing we can be spending our time, money, and energy on right now.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

We already have a Dem President to this same type of ****.

Have you forgotten Obama? Have you forgotten Libya? Have you forgotten the pallets of cash for Iran?

Hell, at least Trump is doing this for American citizens.

We already have a Dem President to this same type of ****.

Have you forgotten Obama? Have you forgotten Libya? Have you forgotten the pallets of cash for Iran?

Hell, at least Trump is doing this for American citizens.

Your examples are apples to cars. The Iran money wasn't congressional money. And Trump had no problem having more troops in Syria. Wow your ignorance is astounding. Hope you cons are ready for some good ole payback with a Dem president. Single payer sounds great to shove down your throats. :lamo

So.

More Winning.

Those "other pots" are other federal departments full of staff that aren't going to be happy getting looted for unrelated spending, even if they fall under Trump's purview.

They may very well include military spending, who as a class have as much clout as any interest group you care to mention.

They will resist in any and every way to defend their funding.

So Trump's got his work cut out for him, if he insists on pushing his unpopular position.

National emergency due to health care cost, due to climate change, welfare, you cons have made a smorgasbord of opportunities to by-pass congress. All thanks to Trumptard. Hope you guys are ready. :lamo

You do not think an opposing presidential candidate will ask him about that?

Or actually accuse him beforehand of any of those things based on his or her moronic statements?

And if he does do that... like Obama lied about, and used parliamentary tricks to shove ObamaCare down the throats if the country... guess what will happen? You folks will lose power... just as Obama gutted the Democrat Party.

You think that list is supported by the country? ROTFLOL... we have Trump thanks to Obama.

It's easy to trot out those buzzwords. But exactly what do you think a Dem President will "do".

For example, what will the Dem President do for health care costs by declaring a national emergency?

You know...I think you don't really know what the National Emergencies Act lets a President do.

You do not think an opposing presidential candidate will ask him about that?

Or actually accuse him beforehand of any of those things based on his or her moronic statements?

And if he does do that... like Obama lied about, and used parliamentary tricks to shove ObamaCare down the throats if the country... guess what will happen? You folks will lose power... just as Obama gutted the Democrat Party.

You think that list is supported by the country? ROTFLOL... we have Trump thanks to Obama.

Nope thanks to Trump, lying doesn't matter. Trump lies DAILY. Hope you cons are ready for payback BIGLY :lamo:lamo

It's easy to trot out those buzzwords. But exactly what do you think a Dem President will "do".

For example, what will the Dem President do for health care costs by declaring a national emergency?

You know...I think you don't really know what the National Emergencies Act lets a President do.

National Emergency means whatever a president wants it to mean, that is from cons like you.

Those "other pots" are other federal departments full of staff that aren't going to be happy getting looted for unrelated spending, even if they fall under Trump's purview.

They may very well include military spending, who as a class have as much clout as any interest group you care to mention.

So Trump's got his work cut out for him, if he insists on pushing his unpopular position.

Shelby stated there is 23 Billion out there.

The US Military budget is 686 billion for 2019.

LOL!!

Too bad. If that unhappy staff doesn't like what the President decides to do...well, they know where the door is, I'm sure.

That's about the extent of their ability to "resist".

So.

More Winning.

I've been reading your predictions for months now. You've never been right about anything that I've seen. You call it wrong every single time. Why should we believe that this prediction will be any different?

Nope thanks to Trump, lying doesn't matter. Trump lies DAILY. Hope you cons are ready for payback BIGLY :lamo:lamo

Y’know what? You sound a lot like a mixture of Maxine Waters and Ocasio Cortez. What next? Impeach 45? ROTFLOL...

I’m truly happy you’re the voice of the Left here on DP. Your party members must be proud to have you as their representative.

Me... I’m just happy you post a lot.

National Emergency means whatever a president wants it to mean, that is from cons like you.

No, it doesn't mean that.

The Act is quite clear and it is quite limited. It's NOT martial law.

You should read up on it. There's a Wiki on it that's pretty good.

I've been reading your predictions for months now. You've never been right about anything that I've seen. You call it wrong every single time. Why should we believe that this prediction will be any different?

Called 2016 on the money and explained why.

Go search my posts.

You seem irritated. LOL...

Y’know what? You sound a lot like a mixture of Maxine Waters and Ocasio Cortez. What next? Impeach 45? ROTFLOL...

I’m truly happy you’re the voice of the Left here on DP. Your party members must be proud to have you as their representative.

Me... I’m just happy you post a lot.

I'm happy that folks like you won't be able to do a damn thing when a Dem president pulls even 1/10th the **** Trump has pulled.

It’s funny that a hostile foreign government may have just installed a puppet regime in your country, North Korea is laughing at you and going ahead with its nukes, our relations with our strongest traditional military and Geo political allies in the world are fraying, strongman are rising all over the world, our deficit is ballooning to record levels, and... you think this wall to protect against a bunch of desperate women and children, for whom there is actually a net outflow right now, is the most important thing we can be spending our time, money, and energy on right now.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

It is not the most important thing. I am surprised to hear you say that.

Just today I heard that he has spent some of his 'Executive Time' coming up with an idea for a parade. A Pride in America parade. One that will have lots of military equipment.

This guy is all over the big issues.

Back
Top Bottom