• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies

What does the essay reveal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveFagan

Iconoclast
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It's a really long read, be patient and thank you.

]Peter Dale Scott: The Pseudo-War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

The Pseudo- War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies "SIZE] Peter Dale Scott: The Pseudo-War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies

"In the course of writing this essay, I came to another disturbing conclusion I had not anticipated. This is that a central feature of the protection has been to defend the 9/11 Commission’s false picture of al-Qaeda as an example of non-state terrorism, at odds with not just the CIA but also the royal families of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. In reality, as I shall show, royal family protection from Qatar and Saudi Arabia (concealed by the 9/11 Commission) was repeatedly given to key figures like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged “principal architect of the 9/11 attacks.”[/

Who's side is the USA on in the Terror War?

Are the Saudis the big time exporters of terror?

Does the CIA really represent the people?

Does this explain our support of Al Queda types in Syria?

This essay is well documented and seems accurate and truthful. Is this disturbing?

Last edited:
I know that this poll will have trouble getting traction because the essay is such a long read, but what it reveals is a dark underside to all of our Intelligence Agencies and manipulation of our foreign policy by foreign interests. Isn't that worth commenting on? Saudis up your nose? Big OIL up your nose? NSA up your nose? Any alarm bells here?

It's a really long read, be patient and thank you.

]Peter Dale Scott: The Pseudo-War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

The Pseudo- War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies "SIZE] Peter Dale Scott: The Pseudo-War on Terror: How the US Has Protected Some of Its Enemies

"In the course of writing this essay, I came to another disturbing conclusion I had not anticipated. This is that a central feature of the protection has been to defend the 9/11 Commission’s false picture of al-Qaeda as an example of non-state terrorism, at odds with not just the CIA but also the royal families of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. In reality, as I shall show, royal family protection from Qatar and Saudi Arabia (concealed by the 9/11 Commission) was repeatedly given to key figures like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged “principal architect of the 9/11 attacks.”[/

Who's side is the USA on in the Terror War?

Are the Saudis the big time exporters of terror?

Does the CIA really represent the people?

Does this explain our support of Al Queda types in Syria?

This essay is well documented and seems accurate and truthful. Is this disturbing?

Does anyone care that many terrorists are protected by our Intelligence Agencies. Perhaps people don't believe it. Read!

Back
Top Bottom