• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

how the turntables have just turned

Sure just hand out firearms to people who have never shot a gun before and let them battle it out with trained soldiers.

Don't you think it might be a better idea to let them own guns before they need to use them, so they can have some experience shooting and handling weapons?

This is as dumb as suggesting a woman who has to walk home at night alone from work shouldn't worry about carrying a handgun until there's some thug on top of her.

They seem to be doing a pretty descent job of kicking Putin's troops asses... Don't fool yourself, your time on a range shooting at paper targets and drinkin beer with buddies doesn't train you for shit except Trump rallies..

Totally irrelevant, but playing along with your hyperbole: infinity. That's how rights works. An infinite amount of people could die, and i would still have the right to bear arms.

Yes, I belive YOU would.

God Bless you.

So you think individuals have the freedom to behave in a reckless way that endangers the life and health of others?
to a degree, of course. Anytime i would drop my kids off at school, before the pandemic, i was risking my health because kids commonly carried(and do carry) all sorts of germs. several times i've gotten strep throat from the school, because kids run around coughing and picking their nose everywhere. Should I have required them to wear masks? no. Anytime I go outside, i just recognize there are risky things even if i do nothing wrong. There's no "terms of service" for going outside and living life.

Dimocrats are campaigning as Republicans 🤣

The simps are following the political science

What a stupid post. Claiming that patriotism belongs to the right is as juvenile as toxic partisanship can get.

And not only that, they are the least patriotic people there is. They shit on most of the country, they shit on elections. they are as patriotic as ISIS is for their home countries

Well, it kinda does, the right didn't make that way. The left did lol. The left can be patriots anytime they wish.
Double down. Good job.
The lunatic-fringe right are like kids who pretend to be super-heroes fighting evil. And anyone who doesn't support their fantasy must obviously be evil.

And not only that, they are the least patriotic people there is. They shit on most of the country, they shit on elections. they are as patriotic as ISIS is for their home countries
Ever hear Trump describe America? He holds the country in contempt and most of his cult followers echo his disdain for their country.

Double down. Good job.
The lunatic-fringe right are like kids who pretend to be super-heroes fighting evil. And anyone who doesn't support their fantasy must obviously be evil.
that's not true. We left are just wrong, or mislead. I don't think they're evil, although i would certainly call most of their leaders evil.

72% of dimocrats want Biden to be primaried in 2024

They seem to be doing a pretty descent job of kicking Putin's troops asses...
merely resisting an overwhelming army is hardly "kicking ass". short of some major victory in battle, ukraine is likely to lose.
Don't fool yourself, your time on a range shooting at paper targets and drinkin beer with buddies doesn't train you for shit except Trump rallies..
Well, at least it trains you not to go into battle looking like this.

bingerheader.jpg

May have something to do with the fact that new Covid cases were down 90% in this country before the invasion of Ukraine.

Never put it past Biden haters to spin some untruth when the time is right.
So all the States as well as the Fed should have long ago lifted mandates, or at a minimum by NOW, correct?

So it seems that 90% claim was nonsense.

So it seems it doesn't make a difference to the point being made.

Mask mandates are being lifted because Covid seems to be going away, barring any crazy new variant popping up. It's not because everyone is now coming to realize that Trumpsters were right all along and we should never have had them even at the peak of the disease.

So all the States as well as the Fed should have long ago lifted mandates, or at a minimum by NOW, correct?

No, not "long ago". What makes you say that? The Peak of Omicron was just a few weeks ago.

Are they all lifted?
You question is irrelevant to the right now.

They are starting to, sure- almost as soon the Omicron peak started coming back down. That was just a few weeks ago. How fast do you want this so you don't call it "long ago"?

But do you agree that this is not because rightwingers were right all along and now we are realizing we should never have had them in the first place?

They are starting to, sure- almost as soon the Omicron peak started coming back down. That was just a few weeks ago. How fast do you want this so you don't call it "long ago"?

But do you agree that this is not because rightwingers were right all along and now we are realizing we should never have had them in the first place?
The claim was that it happened before the invasion.

So, are they all lifted?

Suddenly covid is an afterthought and the left are all for Nationalism, strong borders, and an armed citizenry defending themselves. My my how fast we have flip flopped. It’s almost as if they’re projecting their spineless lack of patriotism and adopting this pseudo patriotism for another country that they know nothing about.
You got this off a right wing meme.
Nationalism != patriotism while under attack
strong borders != invasion from a hostile foreign military
citizens defending != we have the largest military on the planet, we aren't a fledgling democracy like Ukraine where every hand is necessary in what is a land invasion.

But keep up the right wing memes, it's all your side has.

if you're all happy for ukrainian citizens being armed with automatic weapons, then you should have no problem with Americans having so many weapons as well.
Why? It's two entirely different things. They are under attack with troops on their homeland, from all sides. The U.S., is not. You do realize that's different right?

The claim was that it happened before the invasion.

So, are they all lifted?

Mostly yes, sure.

But states get to decide for themselves. They'll do it when they feel comfortable. Is that a problem for you or you want to force them to do it?

So it seems it doesn't make a difference to the point being made.

Mask mandates are being lifted because Covid seems to be going away, barring any crazy new variant popping up. It's not because everyone is now coming to realize that Trumpsters were right all along and we should never have had them even at the peak of the disease.
It makes a difference to credibility making wildly inaccurate clains.

It makes a difference to credibility making wildly inaccurate clains.

What are you talking about? What wildly inaccurate claims? That taking horse dewormer and sticking UV light and bleach up your behind work?

Because masks and vaccines work.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? What wildly inaccurate claims? That taking horse dewormer and sticking UV light and bleach up your behind work?

Because masks and vaccines work.
So you butted in without knowing what the discussion was about? And then Was too lazy to scroll back a few posts.

Back
Top Bottom