• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How The Republican Governor Of Utah Just Shamed His Entire Party

You're a Trump supporter who believes in a bullshit GQP fantasy about a stolen 2020 election. Therefore, anything you say to me goes in one ear and out the other. You have ZERO credibility.

Go whine to someone who gives a **** what you have to say, like your traitorous racist Jan 6 insurrectionist friends.
:ROFLMAO:

The common idiotic response of damn near every leftist on this site when your argument gets exposed as the foolish shit that it is......"bu....buh......but.......TRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for demonstrating you know just how bad you made yourself look.

I can only imagine the confusion if you got in a time machine to explain this controversy to someone from 20 years ago.

"The Utah legislature passed a law banning boys from competing in girls' sports."
- "Wait...were boys allowed to compete in girls' sports BEFORE this law?"
"Yeah, on a case by case basis."
- "Why?"
"Because they really wanted to."
- "..."
"But now they can't. What a shame."
- "Seems totally fair to make the boys compete against other boys."
"It's a complicated issue."
-"Why?"
"Because they really want to compete against the girls."
"..."
I'll go your time machine thought exercise one better.

"Wait....you mean there were people back then that were ****ing stupid enough to actually believe that gender was nothing more than a social construct based on 'feelings' and that men could be women if they really really really really really really really believed they were?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "

The common idiotic response of damn near every leftist on this site when your argument gets exposed as the foolish shit that it is......"bu....buh......but.......TRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"
Except you didn't expose me...you don't have the intellectual firepower to do that.

And you're also handicapped by your psychotic belief that Trump won the 2020 election. You're obviously trying very hard to overcome that handicap, my sympathies.

Except you didn't expose me...you don't have the intellectual firepower to do that.

And you're also handicapped by your psychotic belief that Trump won the 2020 election. You're obviously trying very hard to overcome that handicap, my sympathies.

Oh no...I didnt expose you. You did that yourself. YOU showed how pathetic your arguments were. Just as you continue to do so with your pathetic Trump derangement arguments. Money says you havent a CLUE what I have said here about Trump, his character, my votes, the those that committed crime on 1/6. You are just flailing, digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Back
Top Bottom