• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How the left thinks cops should do their job

Those guys are freaking hilarious... !! :lol:

When he actually started to pull the gun on the cop...

Sadly, too many people think that just reaching for the car door is reason to shoot.

Key & Peele Sum Up How Leftists Think Police Should Do Their Job - YouTube

There is some truth to this. Yes it’s exaggerated, it’s a comedy bit.

At what point can he pull the trigger in that skit?
He can pull the trigger when he sees the gun. Meanwhile...

How the right thinks cops should do their job.
Key & Peele - Investigating a Disturbance - YouTube

There is some truth to this. Yes it’s exaggerated, it’s a comedy bit.

At what point will conservatives stop defending bad cops?

What truth is there to it?

The truth is that cops often overreact to the threats, and assume unidentified objects are deadly weapons. I also thought it was hilarious when he ignored the heavily-armed white guy. Rittenhouse anyone?

The truth is that cops often overreact to the threats, and assume unidentified objects are deadly weapons. I also thought it was hilarious when he ignored the heavily-armed white guy. Rittenhouse anyone?

White guys who shoot people re not scary to cops. But a black guy who dropped a gun is terrifying

I have no problem with anyone of any color that touches a gun while the police are making an arrest being shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom