• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How The Left Has Poisoned What It Means To Be Healthy, And Why It Matters

I like massage parlors but a simple hooked will do on occasion.

And no, an attractive women in a short black dress is not a hooker. That is typically a young women trying to look good to afford herself the opportunity to attract the best male to father a child and provide for her and the child.

This pyscology 101.
But she is looking to attract a sugar daddy, according to your previous post.

But she is looking to attract a sugar daddy, according to your previous post.

Lol

You know I never said this. Are you just doing a Maga exercise?

Oh my God, some of you losers are actually DEFENDING the Jordan Peterson take?

Where were all of you ****ing health nuts when obese as **** Trump was in the White House downing Burger King and McDonald's as regular ****ing meals? You'd want your POTUS to be healthy right?

The classic ideal of beauty.
View attachment 67391782
Your example is too boyish for me.

This is more my preference:
cali-criss-cross-pink-lipstick-243x300.jpg

Please tell me you are kidding

This women is repulsive.
And at increased risk of heart attack and diabetes just to name a few.Michelle Obama would not approve of this. She must of not liked Michelle’s school lunch either.

Not sure if this is the proper forum.

I have noticed prior to reading the article that plus size women, in particular advertisements are more frequent on TV. This is interesting. We all know what the SI swimsuit edition comes out with. So yea, this is blazing new ground.

But what’s the point?
———-

The image is supposed to be bold; to generate conversation. How? A catalog traditionally dedicated to celebrating extremely fit women is instead celebrating an obese woman; is instead promoting what the woke left claims is a “healthier” body image.

Celebrating “plus-sized” models is all the rage these days. Companies that don’t get in on the fad are themselves shamed for having “fat shamed” — a term to used keep our increasingly unhealthy citizenry comfortable in their own unhealthiness.

Fat, just like fit, are not synonyms for unhealthy or healthy. They are simply descriptive.

More maga crap, just lie.

I did not mention sugar daddies nor insinuate it

BTW, there is nothing wrong with that either.
What's with the maga comments? Last resort?

Back
Top Bottom