• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How the GOP really stole a state senate race

What I need to do is add your username to my ignore list if you refuse to surrender and disprove what I said NOW.
Better hop to, 'cuz I'm not going to even try to disprove a claim that's yours to support.

If they could do away with elections entirely, they would.
Lol... i just take your accusations as projection. Thats repug territory.

It's not the "perfectly legal mail in votes" that are the problem. It's the "illegal mail in votes" that are the problem...among other things.

In any case, it seems...if there was any illegality with that Florida guy found, then the solution is to through out all the votes he received. Pretty much the same should be done in the other races where there was illegal voting.

Mycroft, in post #8, with the ridiculously stupid bullshit. And that's after being in post #4 with the deflection.

There aren't "illegal mail in votes." You lost, and you are lying. Just what was expected.

Back
Top Bottom