• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How the GOP really stole a state senate race

Do you not think only legally cast votes from actual live voters should be counted? There have been fraudulent votes cast. Why are you ok with that?
In every major election ever, there are at least a tiny number of fraudulent votes. The proper response is not to throw out legitimate ballots by the hundreds of thousands. How many R judges have to throw out this crap before you all stop spouting this nonsense?

In every major election ever, there are at least a tiny number of fraudulent votes. The proper response is not to throw out legitimate ballots by the hundreds of thousands. How many R judges have to throw out this crap before you all stop spouting this nonsense?
Well I think it should depend on the jurisdiction, if cities are refusing to allow poll watchers to observe or stopping counting or pulling games I think we should invalidate their entire count. And let the residents of those cities know that they bear full responsibility for their disenfranchisement because they’re not holding their city reps accountable.

Well I think it should depend on the jurisdiction, if cities are refusing to allow poll watchers to observe or stopping counting or pulling games I think we should invalidate their entire count. And let the residents of those cities know that they bear full responsibility for their disenfranchisement because they’re not holding their city reps accountable.
But no poll watchers were refused observation. No vote counts were stopped.

But no poll watchers were refused observation. No vote counts were stopped.
Now the gaslighting starts, as though no one was watching on election night when numerous cities just announced they were ceasing counts

Now the gaslighting starts
Not sure how correcting your false claim is gaslighting? It’s simply a refutation of your claim. No poll watchers were refused observation and no vote counting was stopped.

Not sure how correcting your false claim is gaslighting? It’s simply a refutation of your claim. No poll watchers were refused observation and no vote counting was stopped.
I’m not playing the game. Votes counts were stopped, this took place on election night.
Likewise poll watchers were kept 20 feet back and unable to observe ballots.

I’m not playing the game. Votes counts were stopped, this took place on election night.
no vote counts were stopped.
Likewise poll watchers were kept 20 feet back and unable to observe ballots.
Being kept back is not “prevented from observing”. So again, no poll watchers were prevented from observing and no vote count was stopped.

But then you would have opportunistic pols attempt to throw out score of valid ballots in places where those pols know they are not going to win, based on stupid claimed infractions like observers not getting to stand quite as close as they want ... and ... oh.

How does your promised solution solve the issue of siphoning votes to a fake independent candidate?

By the way, it seems that his case was not unique:

Rodriguez, 55, is not the only no-party candidate backed by dark money who ran in competitive state Senate races this year. Celso Alfonso is a no-party candidate who ran in Senate District 39, and whose candidacy shared similarities to Rodriguez. Both candidates' email addresses are Gmail accounts with identical patterns: first initial, last name, district number and “2020.” They also have identical campaign finance records, both only reporting $2,000 loans to themselves, and using the money to pay for the $1,187.88 filing fee required of no-party candidates for state Senate.

Both Rodriguez and Alfonso were registered Republicans when they voted in the 2018 midterm elections. Both qualified for the 2020 election the same day, with checks hand-delivered in Tallahassee and time-stamped within minutes of one another.

There is only one possible explanation: Rodriguez ran for two offices at the same time by using a pseudonym for the other race.

I honestly can't see the problem with decoy candidates. It's a perfectly legitimate tactic.

I think it is probably illegal to misrepresent to voters that you are a progressive,
lol wut

Can you provide even a single instance of false campaign promises leading to criminal prosecution?

There is only one possible explanation: Rodriguez ran for two offices at the same time by using a pseudonym for the other race.
You're not very imaginative, are you?

There is nothing inside your skull.

Prove me wrong.

You just refuse to admit the facts for the sake of believing lies. I see Libertarians and Republicans do this all the time. Conservatives refuse to disprove liberals on every topic.

You just refuse to admit the facts for the sake of believing lies.
I hate to break it to you, but your unsubstantiated assertions do not fit the description of "fact." You have to actually support those assertions with evidence. You have not done so.

I hate to break it to you, but your unsubstantiated assertions do not fit the description of "fact." You have to actually support those assertions with evidence. You have not done so.

I told you if what I said is not a fact, you can prove me wrong. Failure to prove me wrong is proving me right.

I told you if what I said is not a fact, you can prove me wrong. Failure to prove me wrong is proving me right.
Just like how you've not proven me wrong that your skull is 100% hollow.

Just like how you've not proven me wrong that your skull is 100% hollow.

You are pathetic. Only a retard can think they are exactly the same thing, so that is obviously a lie.

Why don't you prove me wrong if you know for a fact I am wrong? If you know I am wrong, you can prove it. If you want to convince me I am wrong, you want to do whatever it takes to disprove what I said no matter what. If you refuse to do what I told you to do, you are proving me right.

Last edited:
You are pathetic. Only a retard can think they are exactly the same thing, so that is obviously a lie.
No, you have to prove me wrong. Failure to prove me wrong is proving me right.

Why don't you prove me wrong if you know for a fact I am wrong?
Because I didn't claim you were wrong. I only challenged you to prove your claim.

If you refuse to do what I told you to do, you are proving me right.
No, that's not how this works.

No, you have to prove me wrong. Failure to prove me wrong is proving me right.

Because I didn't claim you were wrong. I only challenged you to prove your claim.

No, that's not how this works.

What I need to do is add your username to my ignore list if you refuse to surrender and disprove what I said NOW.

Back
Top Bottom