• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How the California news media educates their viewers about mass shootings

Yeah even if your dull witted, I think the obvious would be to have "RED" for the High Death Rates, and "GREEN" for the low Death Rates.
But that CA for you ! They want to NOT stop State Taxing of Gas, but Give everyone a $400 gas card, which the Morons in CA will have to pay
for in Taxes!....

Yeah even if your dull witted, I think the obvious would be to have "RED" for the High Death Rates, and "GREEN" for the low Death Rates.
But that CA for you ! They want to NOT stop State Taxing of Gas, but Give everyone a $400 gas card, which the Morons in CA will have to pay
for in Taxes!....

Are you really making a point about California by commenting on what colors someone filled in a bar graph on a local news broadcast? Really? I have to believe you got fed this from some right wing media person because this is about as silly as one can get.

for in Taxes!....

The "Morons in CA" aren't the ones trying to make something of the color scheme of a graph apparently shown one time on TV.

Like this one?

fox1.jpg

The "Morons in CA" aren't the ones trying to make something of the color scheme of a graph apparently shown one time on TV.
I think it's about the fact that the number is 336 for 4 consecutive years. Obviously a mistake and worthy of a thread.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The bars are wrong. Ok, whats the debate here?
There is none. He was goofing on the mistake by this MSM news station.

Its OK...the shooters were black...no one cares anymore.

OP wanted to give the impression that Californian news outlets are biased and deceptive.

These right wing pundit machines fabricate examples of bias for a living. Think about how a Ben Shapiro became famous for chrissakes. It gets old and to be honest, its juvenile shit in my book.

There is none. He was goofing on the mistake by this MSM news station.
It wasn't a mistake by an MSM news station. It was a hoax perpetrated after the airing by an unknown party that appears to have been designed to fool right wingers.

This one was real, though, and it was on Fox News. (Also designed to fool right wingers, incidentally):

1649453625903.png

It wasn't a mistake by an MSM news station. It was a hoax perpetrated after the airing by an unknown party that appears to have been designed to fool right wingers.

This one was real, though, and it was on Fox News:

View attachment 67384568
Huh? The graph was on mass shootings in CA, not the unemployment rate.

Huh? The graph was on mass shootings in CA, not the unemployment rate.
The conveniently misleading graph on the unemployment rate during the Obama administration was actually aired on Fox News. The graph showing a steady increase in mass shootings without a corresponding increase in numbers was never aired at all. It is a photo manipulated hoax circulating on conservative social media designed to fool right wingers into thinking that mainstream CA news media is misleading their viewers. And the OP fell for it.

https://www.kcra.com/article/what-is-a-mass-shooting-how-many-have-happened/39667960

1649454073065.png

OP wanted to give the impression that Californian news outlets are biased and deceptive.
Turns out the OP gives us the impression he is naïve and easily manipulated into posting bogus crap.

Back
Top Bottom