• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How strange is this.

If you look at the reported tax records of Biden look what you find. In 2016 Biden made almost $400 thousand dollars. But is you look at 17, 18, and 19, you will see that he made right at $16.5 million. Isnt that strange. Apparently the kick backs to the -----------------Big Guy--------------from Hunter's crooked dealing kicked in and old Joe made millions.

How about a Congressional investigation into that??????????

Strange? The word is "stupid". As in,

Q: "how stupid is this thread?"

A: Titantically. Incredibly, Indescribably.

Good cover story, but I sure wouldnt fly on that plane.

See what I mean? Someone wasted the time to account entirely for the income. So what do you do? Lie it away. Pretend it isn't there.

Absolutely useless.

Maybe this is how Joe did it?

It sounds like Biden is a good business man. This is what this country needs. Someone who is a great negotiator and hires only the best people.

Believe me, Uncle Joe is smart enough to not put the kick backs on his federal tax return. Perhaps someone could check out some off-shore bank accounts, though.

If it turns out that Joe Biden had a secret Chinese Bank account that millions of dollars moved through shortly after his election I would call for him to step down.

You?

You believe that crap?

There will be no investigation because our entire government is in on the take. Both parties are funded by the people and their corporations paying off our leaders. 1/4 of billion in speeches for the Clintons is only the tip of the iceberg. Our leaders make the laws so they make sure all these pay offs are all perfectly legal. Trumps problem is he was an outsider who thought he could do something about the corruption. He was clearly not as smart as I thought. They have and will continue to destroy him for it.

Biden wrote a book, dude.

Biden is a 78 year old millionaire who has no need to work, yet he took on one of the most difficult jobs in the world in order to defeat Trump. Biden is a true patriot who deserves our gratitude for having solved a terrible problem: The Trump presidency.

If you look at the reported tax records of Biden look what you find. In 2016 Biden made almost $400 thousand dollars. But is you look at 17, 18, and 19, you will see that he made right at $16.5 million. Isnt that strange. Apparently the kick backs to the -----------------Big Guy--------------from Hunter's crooked dealing kicked in and old Joe made millions.

Odd that you're complaining about this when Biden released his income tax returns so it's clear to see where he made his money from, yet you don't complain about Trump not releasing his to see his full financial picture.

Believing that Trump ever had any intention of doing “something about corruption” says more about your smarts than his.
Thank you.
Clearly Trump had know idea how to be a good party puppet. The only thing that amazes me is he actually got in the White House without being a bought and paid for party puppet. The other thing is how long it took the rich and powerful who own our government to destroy him. They are still trying to remove him from office. It is absolutely amazing how long he lasted with the all out attack which started the day he surprised them by beating their bought and paid for party puppet Hillary. Of course they did not take any chances with Biden. Money was no object and I have never seen such an attack by our media in my lifetime. Usually the media owned by the rich and powerful just black balls anyone who does not belong to the to one of their 2 parties. Trump was clearly a threat to the people who own our government.

Wait you've seen Biden's taxes? Now that's refreshing!

Ok------------Biden's book sold 300,000 in in 2017 when it came out. When you google what authors get you find it is usually around 10% per book. So he made $30,000 sure the hell a long ways from millions that you and he other smoke screening left wingers would have us believe.

Balls in your court.
Lol, do books cost a dollar where you're from? It also said it included speeches which can easily run at a few hundred thousand a piece for a former VP or president.

Bahahahahaha. Delta Force raiding a "Biden compound" in Ukraine. Jesus Christ, Trump supporters are dumber than a box of rocks and will believe literally anything.

Lol, do books cost a dollar where you're from? It also said it included speeches which can easily run at a few hundred thousand a piece for a former VP or president.

Bahahahahaha. Delta Force raiding a "Biden compound" in Ukraine. Jesus Christ, Trump supporters are dumber than a box of rocks and will believe literally anything.
Not just compound, but stronghold. STRONGHOLD!!

These people would believe in Santa Claus if they read on the alt-right blogosphere that Old St. Nick himself saw Hillary's emails next to the cookies and milk.

There will be no investigation because our entire government is in on the take. Both parties are funded by the people and their corporations paying off our leaders. 1/4 of billion in speeches for the Clintons is only the tip of the iceberg. Our leaders make the laws so they make sure all these pay offs are all perfectly legal. Trumps problem is he was an outsider who thought he could do something about the corruption. He was clearly not as smart as I thought. They have and will continue to destroy him for it.
Lol, crooked failed businessman Donald Trump wanted to “do something about the corruption” in Washington. Do you believe this stuff, I wonder?

Not just compound, but stronghold. STRONGHOLD!!

These people would believe in Santa Claus if they read on the alt-right blogosphere that Old St. Nick himself saw Hillary's emails next to the cookies and milk.

It's like they're pretending Biden is Bin Laden and Trump is doing paramilitary raids against him. How stupid are these people.

Lol, crooked failed businessman Donald Trump wanted to “do something about the corruption” in Washington. Do you believe this stuff, I wonder?
Failed. If becoming a billionaire is a failure then what does that say about you. He made his money in the business world not by using his politicial power like the Clintons, Obama, and Biden.

We'll get to that after the treason trials.

“How Did Biden Make His Money After Leaving The White House?

Biden made the bulk of his money through sales of his 2017 book, “Promise Me, Dad,” which walks readers through the final months before his son Beau’s death. The former vice president’s 2016 tax returns show he made $400,000 in 2016, which ballooned in 2017.

Biden pulled in $11 million that year, and $4.6 million in 2018, according to his 2017 tax returns. He also made about $4.29 million in fees from about 47 speaking engagements he made from January 2017 until the end of May 2019, Fox Business reported in July, citing Biden’s tax returns.”

Mystery solved. No conspiracy after all.

Note for posterity. And a thread prediction:

Fake news!

As soon as you become a member of congress you can start one.

Problem with that is that his only real acheivement was a huge permanent tax cut for the very people you malign. Who.lined their pockets with it for the most part.

Trump told you if you were listening he knows how to play the game before he was elected, that's why he paid so little in income taxes because he's smart. Trump bragged and gloated about how rich he was, I never heard a single trump supporter say, geez, I wonder where trump gets his money.

Back
Top Bottom