• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How similar is our current political correctness disease to Stalin, Hitler and Mao?

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
To me it reeks of Goebbels, and all the rest of that filth. In each regime there is always the quote that should such a lie be repeated over and over it would eventually be accepted as truth.

It seems to me that the Trump Russia Collusion lie has reached the point of being disproven so many times over that it is a retarded lie at this point.

To me it reeks of Goebbels, and all the rest of that filth. In each regime there is always the quote that should such a lie be repeated over and over it would eventually be accepted as truth.

It seems to me that the Trump Russia Collusion lie has reached the point of being disproven so many times over that it is a retarded lie at this point.

Lies are often spread. Heck, that's Sarah Sanders' job, though I'm sure you don't mean her.

Back
Top Bottom