• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How should we view the South African situation today?

Virgil Jones

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I will admit I always favored the white South African government back in the 1980s because I believed that black South Africans would eventually fail. What are your thoughts on events today, especially considering Zimbabwe?

I will admit I always favored the white South African government back in the 1980s because I believed that black South Africans would eventually fail. What are your thoughts on events today, especially considering Zimbabwe?

You favored a brutally racist and utterly incompetent regime.......because you think black South Africans will "fail"?

What kind of delusional stab at "logic" is this?

You favored a brutally racist and utterly incompetent regime.......because you think black South Africans will "fail"?

Well now that the second genocide against whites in Southern Africa is at hand, I guess we could at least consider that other options were available back in the 1980s.

Sometimes I subscribe to threads just to see how racist an OP will be allowed to get away with being. This is one of those times.

Sometimes I subscribe to threads just to see how racist an OP will be allowed to get away with being. This is one of those times.

I guess you believed the communist Nelson Mandela would succeed?

Well now that the second genocide against whites in Southern Africa is at hand, I guess we could at least consider that other options were available back in the 1980s.

Stormfront is thataway bud-------

By the way I'm actually in contact with a white South African guy on another board and he's made it pretty ****ing clear that there's no "genocide" going on.

What "other options" are you fantasizing about?

This is the second Apartheid fanperson I've seen in the past few months. Remember Hera?

It was only in 2000 that Mugabe launched the first genocide. He murdered/drove off the white farmers, seized the farms, and bankrupted his country.

We are on that doorstep for white South Africans today, 5 million strong, destined to torture/death, certainly losing their ability to support themselves. They will be driven out of the country as a way to cover up the horrible failures of the ANC, as South Africa descends into complete failure and destitution.

This is the second Apartheid fanperson I've seen in the past few months. Remember Hera?

I agree that the Apartheid government was incompetent in every way. I am no fan of that at all. I just don't believe replacing that sort of trash with a communist black party always destined to fail was the right answer.

It's funny how when the "invaders" are white they are martyrs and in any other color they are rapists and murderers.

South Africa: The groups playing on the fears of a 'white genocide’
Between April 2016 and March 2017, 74 people - of all races - were murdered on farms in South Africa, according to police figures, compared to more than 19,000 murders nationwide in the same period.

The BBC has found that there is no reliable data to suggest farmers are at greater risk of being murdered than the average South African.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45336840

Last edited:
It's funny how when the "invaders" are white they are martyrs and in any other color they are rapists and murderers.

[/B]
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-45336840

The South African Government has been very open with its rulings. There is nothing hidden, except by the left and the leftist media. This is happening, and you ignore it all, you are not right in any way.

The South African Government has been very open with its rulings. There is nothing hidden, except by the left and the leftist media. This is happening, and you ignore it all, you are not right in any way.

Did you even read the BBC article I posted? There is no "genocide". That is a lie. Why should 100% of land be white owned when it is because of laws against black ownership which caused confiscation during the apartheid years. That land needs to be returned to its rightful owners.

Did you even read the BBC article I posted? There is no "genocide". That is a lie. Why should 100% of land be white owned when it is because of laws against black ownership which caused confiscation during the apartheid years. That land needs to be returned to its rightful owners.

It is the same tragedy that happened already in Zimbabwe, perhaps you have not heard of what happened. The whites in question have lived there for 300 years. The blacks in question do not have farming as a part of their culture. It is the same tragedy again, where the UN will have to feed South Africa as they have to feed Zimbabwe. Believe what you will.

Are you sure what "100% of land" actually means?

Free Minds/Free Speech are extremely important. If you cant handle the conversation then the remedy is for you to leave.

Last edited:

I think it should be criminal for the West acting through political pressure groups mostly to cause so much chaos in Africa, and then to walk away after when after we got what we wanted so many Africans suffer as a result of our agenda. The "You break it then you buy it" principle applies here, and as well "You dont go mucking in other peoples lives on a whim" principle.

I agree that the Apartheid government was incompetent in every way. I am no fan of that at all. I just don't believe replacing that sort of trash with a communist black party always destined to fail was the right answer.

The ANC was anti-colonialist, not communist, as shown by their actions once they took power.

I think it should be criminal for the West acting through political pressure groups mostly to cause so much chaos in Africa, and then to walk away after when after we got what we wanted so many Africans suffer as a result of our agenda. The "You break it then you buy it" principle applies here, and as well "You dont go mucking in other peoples lives on a whim" principle.

Gee, why am I not surprised you are sniveling over the fall of the apartheid regime?

It is the same tragedy that happened already in Zimbabwe, perhaps you have not heard of what happened. The whites in question have lived there for 300 years. The blacks in question do not have farming as a part of their culture. It is the same tragedy again, where the UN will have to feed South Africa as they have to feed Zimbabwe. Believe what you will.

Yes they came to enslave the natives and the oppression of the native population who have been there 100,000 years continues. The blacks have been far too nice to these invaders/slavers. I would have ejected every single one of them if I was in control.

The ANC was anti-colonialist, not communist, as shown by their actions once they took power.

The ANC is quite racist in every way, why do you apologize for them? It did not work out as you hoped, they are a nightmare really. Why are you so surprised?

Yes they came as slave owners and the oppression of the native population who have been there 100,000 years continues. The blacks have been far too nice to these invaders. I would have ejected every single one of them if I was in control.

I know at least one American Black man who believes that white people ruined Africa, and caused their problems. I work with that man, so I cannot discuss it further with him, perhaps you can explain how white people ruined Africa?

Back
Top Bottom