• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How should COPS handlel Afroamericans?

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Since dems and BLM always do the victim card, how is COPS gonna handle blacks that do crimes and are criminal not listening to the COPS?

Not kill them is a start.

Law enforcement shouldn't leverage lethal force in any scenario where ANY individual is in a threatening or potentially threatening situation? Should law enforcement WAIT to see if perceived threat is real?

Law enforcement shouldn't leverage lethal force in any scenario where ANY individual is in a threatening or potentially threatening situation? Should law enforcement WAIT to see if perceived threat is real?

You're going to have a hard time convincing me shooting someone in the back seven times is warranted because of an imminent threat to your life.

Last edited:

They don't start off killing them. That happens after an escalation of the situation in which the suspect typically resist arrest, assaults the officer, or tries to flee or all of the above. So some up with a better solution instead of an unfounded claim.

They don't start off killing them. That happens after an escalation of the situation in which the suspect typically resist arrest, assaults the officer, or tries to flee or all of the above. So some up with a better solution instead of an unfounded claim.

Resisting arrest isn't a warrant to shoot a suspect. Fleeing also isn't a warrant to shoot a suspect. If you're a law enforcement officer, you should have capabilities to arrest individuals in situations like this, and the go to should not be to shoot someone.

The same way they handle innocent people ?

Since dems and BLM always do the victim card, how is COPS gonna handle blacks that do crimes and are criminal not listening to the COPS?

Your Russian ineptness is showing. Try to learn English, it will help you spam foreign boards better.

You're going to have a hard time convincing me shooting someone in the back seven times is warranted because of an imminent threat to your life.

Well then .. if you were approaching a hostile criminal, as a law enforcement officer, who attempted to do something with/in his vehicle when you were trying to stop him .. what would your response have been?

Well then .. if you were approaching a hostile criminal, as a law enforcement officer, who attempted to do something with/in his vehicle when you were trying to stop him .. what would your response have been?

Well if you're shooting him in the back, point blank, then you clearly had the option of restraining him from behind.

Well if you're shooting him in the back, point blank, then you clearly had the option of restraining him from behind.

Law enforcement had attempted to restrain him and leverage non-lethal force to subdue him right before escaped and attempted to enter his vehicle.

They shouldnt.

Since the idiot leftists wont bother to read the FACTS about the actual numbers and causes of the police shootings and instead rely solely on hatred, bigotry, and mindless leftist rhetoric to stir up racial hatred for political gain, law enforcement should not respond to calls in majority minority communities. At all. Every. Not white cops...not black cops...none of them.

Hey....that doesnt mean they wont still arrest people if they turn themselves in. But beyond that why would you send men and women of all races to do a **** job that none of the idiot leftist twats would deign themselves to do and put yourself up for ridicule, attack and even charges by the government officials that should be supporting them.

The minimum standard should be what we the public have, if not stricter standards.

You have mentioned a problem that is intractable (impossible to ever solve).

Because of the unique history of this country, there will always be unpleasantness between young men of that particular ethnicity and cops.

By the end of this century, most cops in this country will be African American or Hispanic. They will have the same problem as do today's cops.

There are probably some intractable problems in your country, too.

As Americans say, that's just how the cookie crumbles. There is NO solution. It is just something that Americans learn to live with.

Have a nice weekend!

They same way they handle anyone else. Isn't the problem that this is even a question in the first place? Why do you think the skin colour of a suspect should influence how they're handled by the police?

your ESL is still not convincing. perhaps reading a lot of US news articles will help.

Yes. Killing someone for a “perceived threat” leads to lots of non threatening dead people.

Cops voluntarily take on the risk associated with being cops. Citizens didn’t accept the risk of being killed because they were a perceived threat.

Yes. Killing someone for a “perceived threat” leads to lots of non threatening dead people.

Cops voluntarily take on the risk associated with being cops. Citizens didn’t accept the risk of being killed because they were a perceived threat.

So law enforcement officers should hesitate and give criminals who choose to be violent or use lethal force an upper hand?

For the cast majority of interactions they don't.

But for a very minute number, circumstances require lethal force.

So law enforcement officers should hesitate and give criminals who choose to be violent or use lethal force an upper hand?

Law enforcement should ensure that the guy is actually an active threat before resorting to deadly force.

How should COPS handle white, Mexican, Asian, Chines, Indian that do crimes and are criminals not listening to the COPS?

Answer that and you answer your question.

The same way they handle whites

He should never have even reached the vehicle. There should have been officers staying with the children in the vehicle and preventing him from reaching it. I think the officers on the scene underestimated the situation and handled it poorly. I am not justifying Blake's behavior or ignoring why they were called; his actions precipitated what occurred overall. I merely think the police could have utilized other strategies to prevent the final outcome.

The above is based on my current understanding of what occurred. As more is reported, my views could change.

Sure, resisting arrest. Judge I had my hands in the air, then I was attacked by the police and had to defend myself from idiotic violence police thugs. Sorry, I believe the cops says the judge and the person gets jail for attacking the police and resisting arrest.

Sound stupid right, but it certainly happens that the police is the violent aggressor and just attacks a person who surrendered and had his/her hands above their head posing no threat whatsoever.

Blacks in the United States have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white murder rate.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Those who blame this on white racism cannot explain why the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the War on Poverty declared the same year were followed by five years of black ghetto rioting, and more enduring increases in black crime.

Civilization selects genetically for obedience to the law, but the process is evolutionary and requires centuries. During most of history in civilized countries criminals were killed at the scene of the crime, they died in custody, or they were executed. The few children some of them had rarely lived to adulthood. Thus, crime genes were removed from the gene pools of civilized nations. The two civilized nations of whites and Orientals have practiced civilization the longest, so we have the lowest crime rates, even when we are poor.

I am defining a civilization as a city based society where the government has an effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence. Tribes exist when the government is weak, ineffectual, or does not exist. In a tribal environment all men fight in the wars. The most effective warriors have more than one wife, and more sons who inherit their violent inclinations and aptitudes. In a tribal environment men are expected to avenge wrongs done to them, their friends, and their relatives. This also selects genetically for physical aggression. These genetic inclinations and aptitudes often lead to criminal behavior when a tribal people is introduced to civilization.

A criminal justice system that is effective for the two civilized races is insufficiently harsh for the other races. Before the civil rights movement this was understood in the United States, and especially in the South. This is why, when a white man and a black man committed the same crime, the black man was sentenced to more punishment.

The civil rights movement was well intended. I supported it as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Unfortunately most Negroes have not lived up to the hopes white liberals felt for them at the beginning of the civil rights movement. To the contrary, they have verified arguments segregationists presented against the civil rights movement.

Back
Top Bottom