• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How shotguns work in Hollywood....

They also don't send people flying backwards 20 feet.

They also don't send people flying backwards 20 feet.

I enjoy the youtube clips where they have experts talk abouit movie or TV show scenes and rate them for reality. Most of the gun stuff is completely exaggerated

one of the best ones was a former astronaut talking about space movies, he was a really good speaker and very interesting

But it is all fun, in the movies, well, unless someone idiotically loads real loads in a gun and the gun gets used unawares!

One up the spout and 4 rounds in the magazine, if you take the plug out. Right? I can't remember? Been about 40 years since I touched a shotgun of any gauge!
Yeah, it all depends on the shotgun, and I guess it can also depend on how long the shells are. If you've got a 12 gauge shotgun that chambers 3-1/2" magnum shells, it may hold one more of the cheaper, shorter 2-3/4" shells.

Back
Top Bottom