• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How our good buddies in the Muslim world vote at the UN

Inuyasha said:
My point is so obvious it rings out like the friggen bells of Saitn mary's. Read the G*****n post again and this time put on your friggen glasses. Sheeeesh.:roll: :roll:

I suppose you won't be wanting all the aid other nations donated towards the USA after Katrina then, hmm? We'll just take it back and spend it on ourselves, then.

Your government has billions in surplus every year. Tell them to spend more of that. If you're really concerned, donate money to the Red Cross or something. Don't be selfish, especially not on reasons as pathetic as other countries refusing to agree witht he US all the time. Poor diddums. :roll:

Again, you're hardly going to win friends with a whingy self-obsessed attitude like that.

No one is saying "all the time" except you. Thanks was given to those who helped. If George Bush had run thing right they wouldn't have needed that assistance.

Inuyasha said:
No one is saying "all the time" except you. Thanks was given to those who helped. If George Bush had run thing right they wouldn't have needed that assistance.

I agree with you... Take care of America and Americans first. I see no reason to fund countries and governments tat are diametrically opposed to our wants and beliefs. I see no reason I should be helping anyone when we have people here that need help. If you disagree with virtually everything we say and do then why the hell continue to fund you with aid and bribes. Let these countries rise or fall on there own. Pull out... If they implode into chaos encircle and contain until the end. At which point you have a viable land for development and growth. If they prosper and flourish then we don't need to fund or bribe them

Back
Top Bottom