• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Under 21

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• Over 80

Results are only viewable after voting.

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I've been a couple of years since we've had one of these threads. We've have a lot of newcomers so let's do it again! Please tell us how old you are, if you'd like.

I am 8 years younger than God.
I knew Cerberus when he was a puppy.
Some of my stories begin, Back before fire...

Age can be a piece of information that can be used against you. And age is just a number. According to some recent movements, people are suing because they feel a certain age

The above might be a right-wing member trolling (the guy suing).

I'll be 42 this year.

I'm in the third trimester of human development.

78 but people think I'm 58-64 Not kidding. All my hair. Lucked up in the gene department.
My dear smart-ass wife just said 16 :( ...she's not that far off. :(
Edit..Being my occupation, I usually slept during the day. Not much sun.

I was a beta-tester for sunshine.

It’s “the answer”

I can remember when JFK was assassinated. And the wide whitewall tires on my dad's 1955 Mercury. And how kool early rock and roll was. And how the 1950's weren't the golden dream period.

I can remember when JFK was assassinated. And the wide whitewall tires on my dad's 1955 Mercury. And how kool early rock and roll was. And how the 1950's weren't the golden dream period.
My earliest “event” memory is the challenger explosion.

I remember it quite vividly. We were all in the main room of the after school program watching it on tv. There were probably 40 of us kids in that room.

My earliest “event” memory is the challenger explosion.

I remember it quite vividly. We were all in the main room of the after school program watching it on tv. There were probably 40 of us kids in that room.
OK, kid...:)

50... going on 85.

I am 85 years old.

To be more exact, I am in my 86th year.

I cannot believe how fast time has passed.

Of course, no one ever does.

I am 68 years young.

I am 85 years old.

To be more exact, I am in my 86th year.

I cannot believe how fast time has passed.

Of course, no one ever does.
The older you get, the larger the frame of reference and the years just seem to go by faster.

I was in school in third grade, noticed all the girls in the schoolyard were crying.

I'm in the majority age group within your poll.

Back
Top Bottom