• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Under 21

• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• Over 80

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love all you boomers, but it's so frustrating to see so few younger political minds. It's not like a better technology has come along to replace online forums. Tik Tok and Twitter are just no substitute.

Love all you boomers, but it's so frustrating to see so few younger political minds. It's not like a better technology has come along to replace online forums. Tik Tok and Twitter are just no substitute.
Can’t beat the Tramps of Tik-Tok!

According to my fiancée I’m a mix of 14 year old and old man.

We’re talking about mental age, right?

I'm 66 years and 364 days old.

I lied and clicked "Under 21" just so I could see the poll results. As the lady in the commercial says, "Age is just a number...and mine's unlisted!"

I lied and clicked "Under 21" just so I could see the poll results. As the lady in the commercial says, "Age is just a number...and mine's unlisted!"
I thought the age was 29. You're stretching it!

:ROFLMAO: Don't worry. I'll never tell (or ask).
Younger gents should take their cues from you and file this under "Questions you NEVER ask a woman."

Im in the high range of Gen-X. Keifer Sutherland and I share a birthday. He looks old.

I've been a couple of years since we've had one of these threads. We've have a lot of newcomers so let's do it again! Please tell us how old you are, if you'd like.

😆

Back
Top Bottom