• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Arnold Ahlert
7/26/2013

A new poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal reveals that public perceptions about race relations in America have taken a devastating hit since the election of Barack Obama. At the beginning of the president’s first term, 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks had a positive view of American race relations. Those numbers have plummeted to 52 percent and 38 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, 45 percent of whites now consider race relations fairly or very bad, compared with 20 percent in 2009, and the negative views held by black Americans has jumped from 30 percent to 58 percent. Thus, the idea that the election of Barack Obama would usher in a golden age of so-called post-racial relations has exploded. And the president and his administration bear the lion’s share of the responsibility for lighting the fuse.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/how-obama-poisoned-race-relations-in-america/

Of course even the revelations coming from NBC, somehow will be denied by the Progressive Left. It's quite plain to see that our post racial president has inflamed racial disquiet rather than heal differences.

By Arnold Ahlert
7/26/2013

A new poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal reveals that public perceptions about race relations in America have taken a devastating hit since the election of Barack Obama. At the beginning of the president’s first term, 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks had a positive view of American race relations. Those numbers have plummeted to 52 percent and 38 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, 45 percent of whites now consider race relations fairly or very bad, compared with 20 percent in 2009, and the negative views held by black Americans has jumped from 30 percent to 58 percent. Thus, the idea that the election of Barack Obama would usher in a golden age of so-called post-racial relations has exploded. And the president and his administration bear the lion’s share of the responsibility for lighting the fuse.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/arnold-ahlert/how-obama-poisoned-race-relations-in-america/

Of course even the revelations coming from NBC, somehow will be denied by the Progressive Left. It's quite plain to see that our post racial president has inflamed racial disquiet rather than heal differences.

Are there any far right wing nutbag bat**** insane blogs by random people you do not read and spread all over the internets?

Clue for you: correlation != causation. In other words, what you have not shown is that Obama has done anything to cause the poll results other than being a black man who is president. Without knowing cause, it is hard to establish blame. Further, all a poll shows is what people believe to be the case, not what actually is. I realize the bat**** insane fringe that you read is not big on critical thinking, but it might be a good idea to try it.

Wehr. Everyday you post some news from some obscure website nobody cares about and make some blatantly false accusations with extravagant titles. Please stop. You're not just making a fool of yourself but other people who label themselves 'conservative' may, by association, be lumped in with you and considered nuts. And most aren't.

Are there any far right wing nutbag bat**** insane blogs by random people you do not read and spread all over the internets?

Clue for you: correlation != causation. In other words, what you have not shown is that Obama has done anything to cause the poll results other than being a black man who is president. Without knowing cause, it is hard to establish blame. Further, all a poll shows is what people believe to be the case, not what actually is. I realize the bat**** insane fringe that you read is not big on critical thinking, but it might be a good idea to try it.

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama’s Racist Roots - Accuracy In Mediawww.aim.org/special-report/reason-to-hate-barack-obamas-racist-roots

But the Obama administration’s agenda has been ... is using his considerable power to inflame racial ... Obama has incorporated that hatred in his ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama’s Promotion of Racial Hatred Exposed | FrontPage Magazine

frontpagemag.com/.../obamas-promotion-of-racial-hatred-exposed

Obama’s Promotion of Racial Hatred Exposed. ... accusing the Bush administration and the federal government of being ... The United States Library of Congress has ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog » Reason to Hate: Barack Obama…

www.trevorloudon.com/2012/07/reason-to-hate-barack-obamas-racist-roots

But the Obama administration’s agenda has been ... is using his considerable power to inflame racial ... Obama has incorporated that hatred in his ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Op-Ed: How President Obama is Damaging Race Relations in

www.digitaljournal.com/article/276473

Yet this is not the first time Obama has ... Who doesn't treat us with outright suspicion, hatred and ... as a racial uniter. Yet he and his administration's ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama elevates the terminal cancer of racial politics by Al ...

bintumani.forumchitchat.com/post/Obama-elevates-the-terminal...

Forums > Obama elevates the terminal cancer of racial ... the Attorney General of the United States of America Eric Holder to ... at inflaming the embers of hate ...

Isn't it self evident that Barack Obama and his sidekick Erick Holder are inflaming racial hatred within America? Especially when even NBC Obama's premium cheerleader comes up with true readings.

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama’s Racist Roots - Accuracy In Mediawww.aim.org/special-report/reason-to-hate-barack-obamas-racist-roots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obama’s Promotion of Racial Hatred Exposed. ... accusing the Bush administration and the federal government of being ... The United States Library of Congress has ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet this is not the first time Obama has ... Who doesn't treat us with outright suspicion, hatred and ... as a racial uniter. Yet he and his administration's ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forums > Obama elevates the terminal cancer of racial ... the Attorney General of the United States of America Eric Holder to ... at inflaming the embers of hate ...

Isn't it self evident that Barack Obama and his sidekick Erick Holder are inflaming racial hatred within America? Especially when even NBC Obama's premium cheerleader comes up with true readings.

So random nutbags say something and it must be true? So when people tell you how the "racists teabaggers" are dividing the nation on racial grounds because they hate that a black man was uppity enough to win the election, they must be right too?

It's so amazing to me how many of the people who blame Obama for "poisoning race relations" are the same people who accuse black people of being brainwashed, who tell black people to "get over it" whenever they mention the past, who accuse black people lying about their experiences with racism, who claim that poor black people are only poor because they're lazy and accuse black people of "race baiting" or "playing the race card" when they speak about at an undesirable time in an undesirable way. People denigrate the black population over and over again and STILL blame "racial tensions" on everyone but themselves. LOL!

--------------------
Umm....I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Yes, God forbid a black President try to explain black America to everyone else and people get their feelings hurt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pot calling the kettle black. And you posted it not once but twice. If there is anyone who is inflaming race relations in America it the people you read and post here at DP. Every time you call Obama a racist, it points straight back to you.

By Arnold Ahlert
7/26/2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Of course even the revelations coming from NBC, somehow will be denied by the Progressive Left. It's quite plain to see that our post racial president has inflamed racial disquiet rather than heal differences.[/QUOTE]

I don't find the far right, partisan mag that you link to a credible source so I won't comment on the incoherent drivel that it puts out.

Yes, God forbid a black President try to explain black America to everyone else and people get their feelings hurt...

ALL YOU LIBS! GET THIS! OBAMA IS NOT BLACK! It's just the half of his race he claims so when we disagree with him he can call us RACISTS! That's a fact and I didn't even pull it from some obscure "Internets" site. I didn't even know there was more than one internet.

Pot calling the kettle black. And you posted it not once but twice. If there is anyone who is inflaming race relations in America it the people you read and post here at DP. Every time you call Obama a racist, it points straight back to you.

Guess I've been found out, I'm human and from time to time I do make mistakes like hitting the submit button twice. Obviously I will be taken into account by my impeccable and perfect opposition. I find the truth to be very irritable for those that refuse to admit it. I find it ironic that NBC comes up with a survey that is detrimental to the racial turmoil that Obama and his racist whores have been spreading.

Guess I've been found out, I'm human and from time to time I do make mistakes like hitting the submit button twice. Obviously I will be taken into account by my impeccable and perfect opposition. I find the truth to be very irritable for those that refuse to admit it. I find it ironic that NBC comes up with a survey that is detrimental to the racial turmoil that Obama and his racist whores have been spreading.
Everyone is a racist, except for you, right?

Everyone is a racist, except for you, right?

Gee, I really can't say. As a Progressive you speak for all those you oppose by calling them racist.

Back
Top Bottom