• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How NOT to Give a Concession Speech

This was a piece of crap attack the tea party liberal circle jerk, please buy a clue.

The nerve of Lawrence O'Donnell!!!! How completely over the top and totally outrageous. O'Donnell actualy has the temerity to take actual real life video of actual real life candidates and use their own words and their own actions to indict them?!?!?! Such a thing is beyond the pale.

Using their own words against them should be barred by law. I have never head of such a gross violation of propriety in all of my years. Making things up out of thin air is one thing. Creating straw men to battle is not so bad. Turning your opponent into a Frankenstein monster version of a real person is acceptable. Outright lying about both your opponent and their positions is par for the course. Hiring goons to work for you and stomp on opponents - okay it seems. But actually using somebodys own words and actions to indict them?!?!?!?!?!?!?

O'Donnell is lucky he has a job this morning after pulling such a stunt.

I dislike the notion of pushing Rubio until he has a record. I'd like to see him get some executive experience, even. Like maybe governor. He's young.

Back
Top Bottom