• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Mueller outsmarted Trump

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...This was a bit like a Rhodes scholar taking the queen from a special needs student, but I'll take the win.

https://www.salon.com/2018/11/28/msnbc-legal-analyst-explains-how-mueller-outsmarted-trump_partner/

“Courts are different than the Mueller team’s mandate for secrecy,” Cevallos told “Morning Joe.” “Anything that’s filed in court, unless it’s filed under seal, and there’s a presumption against filing things under seal in federal court, will be publicly available.”

Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani has signaled that the White House will claim executive privilege to prevent Mueller’s final report from public release, but Cevallos said the special counsel could reveal some of his strongest evidence at Manafort’s sentencing.

“At some point, Manafort will be sentenced, and at that point there will be a prolonged hearing where there will be witnesses called and information revealed and we will learn that information,” Cevallos said. “Because the sentencing will be open to the public and people will be able to hear what exactly Manafort did and did not do.”

Check, Mr. Trump.

You do know that a sentencing is not a hearing right? And that what it is about is the crimes that the subject committed? Which means only those things are talked about. Anything else would be shut down by the Judge.
They'll have to disclose what Manafort lied about and that almost certainly relates to his time in the campaign.

There are number of possible things Mueller discovered.

1. Manafort tried implicate Trump in crimes Mueller now knows he alone committed.
2. Manafort lied about his interactions with Russian nationals or Wikileaks officials.
3. Manafort and his legal team hid the continued joint legal defense arrangement between the WH from Mueller's team.

Manafort and his team are scummy enough to do all three.

lol...This was a bit like a Rhodes scholar taking the queen from a special needs student, but I'll take the win.

https://www.salon.com/2018/11/28/msnbc-legal-analyst-explains-how-mueller-outsmarted-trump_partner/

Check, Mr. Trump.

If it's about Trump, it's irrelevant to Manafort's crimes. If it's relevant to Manafort's crimes, it's irrelevant to Trump. If Mueller, at Manafort's sentencing, spouts off about Trump he risks pissing off the judge which could affect Manafort's sentence. Do you really think Mueller will take that chance? Also, there is the aspect of revealing confidential information from an investigation. I'm thinking Mueller is smart enough to not do something that'll get the judge or DOJ pissed off at him.

Cevallos is spouting nonsense and all of the useful idiots are sucking in that nonsense.

there is not a living soul in America who does not know Trump is guilty... it's all about the chess game and Trump was given more powerful peaces to play with when elected.

You do know that a sentencing is not a hearing right? And that what it is about is the crimes that the subject committed? Which means only those things are talked about. Anything else would be shut down by the Judge.

lol...I think you completely missed the point. But, that's ok.

Manafort's crimes cover enverything Mueller needs to make public about Trump--everything.

there is not a living soul in America who does not know Trump is guilty... it's all about the chess game and Trump was given more powerful peaces to play with when elected.

Well, I'm a living soul but don't know what Trump is guilty of. Shouldn't we wait for the Mueller report?

I guess I'm one of those living souls you say doesn't exist. What is Trump guilty of?

Check, Mr. Trump.

This reminds me of the old saw about one side - in this case Mueller - playing three dimensional chess and excelling at it - while the other side - Trump - is trying really hard to figure out how you jump the other color in checkers and failing badly at it.

lol...I think you completely missed the point. But, that's ok.

Manafort's crimes cover enverything Mueller needs to make public about Trump--everything.

What does Mueller need to make public about Trump?

Check, Mr. Trump.

Andrew McCarthy { former Asst.U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of N.Y.}
was just interviewed on Fox.He acknowledged that he knows Mueller quite well and
has respect for him but that what he has done { turned the Russian Collusion Investigation }
into a Clown Show.That there is no crime in talking or texting with another over what WikiLeaks
put out.Not texting or E-mailing with WikiLeaks just discussing politics over what was learned
WikiLeaks put out.
But then when you have the a$$klowns in the MSM comparing what Ivanca Trump
E-mailed with what Hillary pulled it's like comparing a jay walker to a Bank robber.
McCarthy's comparison.

More hilarious MADEUP BULL**** left "Wet Dreams" about the Grand Buffoon....

There's this guy who says he salutes his Donald Trump cut out every morning. Are you that guy? You sound like you have the same mindless devotion to Trump.

Cardboard-Trump-Gene-Huber-Twitter-800x430.png

They'll have to disclose what Manafort lied about and that almost certainly relates to his time in the campaign.

There are number of possible things Mueller discovered.

1. Manafort tried implicate Trump in crimes Mueller now knows he alone committed.
2. Manafort lied about his interactions with Russian nationals or Wikileaks officials.
3. Manafort and his legal team hid the continued joint legal defense arrangement between the WH from Mueller's team.

Manafort and his team are scummy enough to do all three.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see what comes out.

was just interviewed on Fox.He acknowledged that he knows Mueller quite well and
has respect for him but that what he has done { turned the Russian Collusion Investigation }
into a Clown Show.That there is no crime in talking or texting with another over what WikiLeaks
put out.Not texting or E-mailing with WikiLeaks just discussing politics over what was learned
WikiLeaks put out.
E-mailed with what Hillary pulled it's like comparing a jay walker to a Bank robber.
McCarthy's comparison.

So, why did they lie about talking to Wikileaks? Lying to the FBI is a crime. Why would you knowingly lie to the FBI unless you were hiding something serious?

Mueller is living rent free in an orange head right now.

Trump appears consumed by Mueller investigation as details emerge

Donald Trump's behavior isn't doing much to bolster White House assurances that he's got nothing to worry about from Robert Mueller's probe, after a series of potentially ominous turns in the Russia investigation.

The President's recent barrage of tweets and comments and testimony from sources close to him -- coinciding with thickening intrigue around the special counsel -- hint instead at deep concern on Trump's part.

Mueller certainly knows a lot more than the cultist sycophants want to believe he knows. But, Trump knows he knows. :lol:

What does Mueller need to make public about Trump?

Whatever half-cocked " perjury trap } plea deal white lies they can muster.Is about the
size of it.
The real scandal here is that Mueller is Guilty along with John Podesta in Hillary's
$ 150 Million Russian Uranium deal.That is why there is Not one peep about it.
This is an attempt to cover-up the real guilty parties while keeping a false
Frame job on Trump & associstes alive and well.
Plus the American populace is sick already from this Mueller this and Mueller that.
The guy ain't got squat.Isn't even on a fishing expedition.He is acting like some
Old Soviet Union KGB Inquiry.

WikiLeaks put out.
McCarthy's comparison.

Fox propaganda channel? Yeah, their not on a mission. :roll:

How is what Ivanka did any different than Hillary? Oh wait. One is cute and the other is a hildebeast.

Well, I'm a living soul but don't know what Trump is guilty of. Shouldn't we wait for the Mueller report?

Mueller is living rent free in an orange head right now.

Trump appears consumed by Mueller investigation as details emerge

Mueller certainly knows a lot more than the cultist sycophants want to believe he knows. But, Trump knows he knows. :lol:

Do some Trumpets actually not believe that Trump is a dishonest piece of crap that is destroying the world order to our detriment?

This is so obvious, this is such common sense.

It's out and out unsettling to think some people are so... what is the right word for intentionally wearing blinders or being being so needy that they reject truth?

Fox propaganda channel? Yeah, their not on a mission. :roll:

How is what Ivanka did any different than Hillary? Oh wait. One is cute and the other is a hildebeast.

I never thought of Hill as cute.

Honest?

This is so fuc%in ridiculous.

God bless you both.

Thank you for the blessing, but I'm not religious so it's pretty much wasted.

I'd rather you answered my question.

Do some Trumpets actually not believe that Trump is a dishonest piece of crap that is destroying the world order to our detriment?

This is so obvious, this is such common sense.

It's out and out unsettling to think some people are so... what is the right word for intentionally wearing blinders or being being so needy that they reject truth?

The right phrase is "Waiting for evidence from Mueller."

Back
Top Bottom