• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Mueller outsmarted Trump

To be fair the msm has been unmoored from reality for quite some time.

Someone from the MSM needs to whistleblow how this media gets their Marching
orders.Because they surely have them.Acting in concert with the exact same words and
even gestures.I think I know how Obama operated.He coded his messaging by speaking and
Impyling mildly something.That something was then to be blown out of proportion and realized.
Like his saying " There's not a smidgen of corruption " when being interviewed by O'Reilly about the IRS.
There's no way he could have possibly known that because the IRS Investigation was not
nearly finished.Or like when asked how did he find out about such and such scandal.He'd say in
an almost Will Rodgers fashion ... Ah schucks ... like the rest of y'all ... in the New York Times.

BREAKING.
Mike Lee just blocked a vote on a bill brought to the Senate to Protect Robert Mueller
as Special Counsel.
Senate rules dictate that so-called unanimous consent requests be rejected if
one Senator objects. Senators Jeff Flake and buddy Sen. Chris Coons as well Cory Booker
tried to force a full vote on the legislation.

Mueller could drop off boxes of proof at your home...that would not change one thing. As you don't get to decide ...guilt or innocence.

You are a spectator who doesn't need to make any call. If you had proof or not.

So then in yer minds eye it's perfectly acceptable for an Unelected Special Counsel
to behave in a rogue manner and make up his own rules to abide.
Sounds rather Stalinistic to me.

Someone from the MSM needs to whistleblow how this media gets their Marching
orders.Because they surely have them.Acting in concert with the exact same words and
even gestures.I think I know how Obama operated.He coded his messaging by speaking and
Impyling mildly something.That something was then to be blown out of proportion and realized.
Like his saying " There's not a smidgen of corruption " when being interviewed by O'Reilly about the IRS.
There's no way he could have possibly known that because the IRS Investigation was not
nearly finished.Or like when asked how did he find out about such and such scandal.He'd say in
an almost Will Rodgers fashion ... Ah schucks ... like the rest of y'all ... in the New York Times.

BREAKING.
Mike Lee just blocked a vote on a bill brought to the Senate to Protect Robert Mueller
as Special Counsel.
Senate rules dictate that so-called unanimous consent requests be rejected if
one Senator objects. Senators Jeff Flake and buddy Sen. Chris Coons as well Cory Booker
tried to force a full vote on the legislation.

I wish flake would just stop pretending to be supportive of US interests.

3 dimentional Chess ... eh.I guess that explains how Trump beat Hillary

no - that would be the Electoral College which violates the sacred principle of one person/one vote and a government of the people by the people and for the people.

no - that would be the Electoral College which violates the sacred principle of one person/one vote and a government of the people by the people and for the people.

"The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy." -- Donald J. Trump

If it's about Trump, it's irrelevant to Manafort's crimes. If it's relevant to Manafort's crimes, it's irrelevant to Trump. If Mueller, at Manafort's sentencing, spouts off about Trump he risks pissing off the judge which could affect Manafort's sentence. Do you really think Mueller will take that chance? Also, there is the aspect of revealing confidential information from an investigation. I'm thinking Mueller is smart enough to not do something that'll get the judge or DOJ pissed off at him.

Cevallos is spouting nonsense and all of the useful idiots are sucking in that nonsense.

What if one of the lies was that Trump did not know about the Trump Tower meeting?

In one of his rare moments of lucidity.

I think it was less about lucidity and more about convenience.

"The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play." -- Donald J. Trump

Might depend on the judge.

Usually the trial judge that oversaw the case is the same one at the sentencing. And last I heard that judge wasn't too fond of how Mueller's team kept trying to bring in unnecessary stuff.

Well, I'm a living soul but don't know what Trump is guilty of. Shouldn't we wait for the Mueller report?

beating hillary was enough of a crime for him to claim Trump is guilty

I think it was less about lucidity and more about convenience.

"The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play." -- Donald J. Trump

Trump takes no positions of principle on anything. Everything is what he thinks might benefit him at that moment in time and could change tomorrow..... and often does.

Since when is protecting criminals supportive of U.S. interests?

Agreed. Protecting a criminal is exactly what flake is trying to do.

U.S. Told to Pay $101 Million for Framing 4 Men

"Two of the men died in prison after being falsely convicted in the 1965 gangland murder. Another, Peter Limone, spent 33 years in jail before he was exonerated in 2001. The fourth, Joseph Salvati, spent 29 years in prison.

“It took 30 years to uncover this injustice,” Federal District Judge Nancy Gertner said in announcing her decision. She said the case was about “the framing of innocent men,” adding that “F.B.I. officials allowed their employees up the line to ruin lives.”"

Muellers work just fyi.

What if one of the lies was that Trump did not know about the Trump Tower meeting?

What would that have to do with the crimes that Manafort is being sentenced for?

Desperate is using all caps to get a point across, a point which everyone knows is bull****. Hence the needs to go into caps lock mode.

To be fair, at least crokmaster spelled 'desperate measures' correctly.

Sounding like Manafort’s sentencing may be imminent, and Mueller isn’t finished. In any event, wouldn’t the hearings under the new Democratic led Intelligence Committee be a more obvious venue for Mueller’s evidence.

I truly believe Mueller will not release anything until January 2019. That is when the democrats will have some power in the House. If Mueller releases them now the republican butt kissers will just dismiss the findings. Look at how they are blocking the legislation to protect Muellers investigation. If trump and his comrades have done nothing wrong , trump wouldn't be ranting about the investigation EVERY SINGLE DAY. And why are the republicans constantly defending trump and attacking Mueller? The republicans KNOW that trump and probably some of their own are implicated in the alleged crimes that have been committed.

Not since Watergate has there been such a crooked and corrupt presidency.

Agreed. Protecting a criminal is exactly what flake is trying to do.

U.S. Told to Pay $101 Million for Framing 4 Men

"Two of the men died in prison after being falsely convicted in the 1965 gangland murder. Another, Peter Limone, spent 33 years in jail before he was exonerated in 2001. The fourth, Joseph Salvati, spent 29 years in prison.

“It took 30 years to uncover this injustice,” Federal District Judge Nancy Gertner said in announcing her decision. She said the case was about “the framing of innocent men,” adding that “F.B.I. officials allowed their employees up the line to ruin lives.”"

Muellers work just fyi.

LOL So you think Mueller was moonlighting for the FBI while he was a Marine in Vietnam? He was 21 in 1965 when the case you mention was tried. You are a liar. The criminals are all on the "Trump Train" and the end of the line is near.

Brat-on-Trump-Train.jpg

Last edited:
Lying to prosecutors is a crime in itself. I'm surprised you don't know that.

And what lies has Manafort told that have anything to do with Trump?

Sounding like Manafort’s sentencing may be imminent, and Mueller isn’t finished. In any event, wouldn’t the hearings under the new Democratic led Intelligence Committee be a more obvious venue for Mueller’s evidence.

They have to get Mueller's evidence first. That might not be so easy.

And what lies has Manafort told that have anything to do with Trump?

For example,.if Manafort lied abut Trump's knowledge of the Trump Tower meeting we know that Trump knew about it and Mueller has the evidence to prove it. It is a convenient way to avoid Whitaker's obstruction.

They have to get Mueller's evidence first. That might not be so easy.

Evidence that Manafort has plead guilty to all charges? That is hard to get? They will throw the book at him and if Trump tries to pardon he will get State charges. Manafort will be spending the rest of his life in jail either way.

Back
Top Bottom