• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How much will you trust a President Trump with classified information?

How much will you trust President Trump with classified information?

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Simple question --- how much will you trust a President Trump when he receives a security clearance and has access to crucial top security information?

I can't trust Trump with highly classified information either.

You forgot the "more than Hillary" option.

Simple question --- how much will you trust a President Trump when he receives a security clearance and has access to crucial top security information?

Less that I trust Hillary Clinton. She's already gotten smacked on the wrist. So she won't let it happen again. Trump has no off switch, so I think it a very real possibility to just start ranting about top secret **** if it floats in to his head.

slightly more than the Lying Bitch

HA. Bragging is one of Trump's most favorite pastimes.

slightly more than the Lying Bitch

**buzzer** The correct answer is --- they're both equally incompetent and untrustworthy and our country is screwed for at least another 4 years.

**buzzer** The correct answer is --- they're both equally incompetent and untrustworthy and our country is screwed for at least another 4 years.

There is some merit to that but I trust the GOP a bit more than the Dems with our national safety. And on gun issues, there is no argument that the Dem party is the party of gun bans

and of tax hikes

Not an option. How much will you trust him period compared to no one else.

Then why insert Trump's name into it if all you're asking is how much we trust the president of our country with classified intel?

I wouldn't trust Trump with my daughter's soiled diapers.

Then why insert Trump's name into it if all you're asking is how much we trust the president of our country with classified intel?

Um --- because he's the Republican nominee?............................ ??

Less that I trust Hillary Clinton. She's already gotten smacked on the wrist. So she won't let it happen again. Trump has no off switch, so I think it a very real possibility to just start ranting about top secret **** if it floats in to his head.

Disagree. She already egregiously violated the rules in place and got off the hook. A President Hillary would be even more likely to disregard the regulations.

There is some merit to that but I trust the GOP a bit more than the Dems with our national safety. And on gun issues, there is no argument that the Dem party is the party of gun bans

and of tax hikes

Trusting the major Republocrat party is a great way to lose the Republic. The government was never meant to be a trustworthy organization, but rather one to be controlled and regulated. Neither branch of the Republocrat Party is for that.

I did not take him seriously either but He may be a president!

Which is sad; the fact that he actually has a chance to become POTUS. Makes me wonder how the **** we got here.

Trusting the major Republocrat party is a great way to lose the Republic. The government was never meant to be a trustworthy organization, but rather one to be controlled and regulated. Neither branch of the Republocrat Party is for that.

its great to be a purist and that works when you are a child or have nothing at stake

sadly, we have to make a choice between two bad candidates

Disagree. She already egregiously violated the rules in place and got off the hook. A President Hillary would be even more likely to disregard the regulations.

I dont think that either a President Clinton or a President Trump would give two ****s about rules and regulations over their power.

its great to be a purist and that works when you are a child or have nothing at stake

sadly, we have to make a choice between two bad candidates

No, you don't. You only have to if you've convinced yourself there is no other choice. But the lesser of two evils is still evil. And for this election it's Satan vs. Satan.

It's childish and naive to think that by continually endorsing a structure hell-bent on proliferating it's own powers, growing its own size, and slipping the chains that are supposed to constrain it, that the Republic will magically become some well regulated and functioning government for the People.

The GOP will talk up gun rights only so long as it serves them to have you think they give two ****s about your freedom and liberty. It's a talking point, a way to make it look like they are different than their DNC twin, but that's it. Should your right to own a gun come in conflict with their power...they ain't siding with you.

Which is sad; the fact that he actually has a chance to become POTUS. Makes me wonder how the **** we got here.
Yea, two questionable choices. There is no good choice here, only bad and worse.

I will trust him a lot more than I would trust Hillary.

Yea, two questionable choices. There is no good choice here, only bad and worse.

And have you noticed this election isn't even about which is the best choice for President? It's all about which is a worse choice for POTUS.

Doubt that very seriously. And I don't know how any reasonable person can say she got off the hook. She had the FBI director talk down about her as though she were a school kid in front of the entire nation, right at the point that everyone is starting to pay attention to the election. If she wins she won't want more instances like this. Every politician tries to bend the rules to keep more stuff private than what should be, just like Bush deleted untold numbers of emails upon leaving office if memory serves, but will she be careless with it? Nope. People would be watching it like hawks.

And have you noticed this election isn't even about which is the best choice for President? It's all about which is a worse choice for POTUS.
Trump is a unknown politically, He says a lot, but his entire life he has been a moderate.
Hillery seems trapped in her elitist vision of telling everyone how to live.
I suspect I will have the urge to wash my hands after voting!

Back
Top Bottom