• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How much will you trust a President Trump with classified information?

How much will you trust President Trump with classified information?

• Total voters
No, you don't. You only have to if you've convinced yourself there is no other choice. But the lesser of two evils is still evil. And for this election it's Satan vs. Satan.

It's childish and naive to think that by continually endorsing a structure hell-bent on proliferating it's own powers, growing its own size, and slipping the chains that are supposed to constrain it, that the Republic will magically become some well regulated and functioning government for the People.

The GOP will talk up gun rights only so long as it serves them to have you think they give two ****s about your freedom and liberty. It's a talking point, a way to make it look like they are different than their DNC twin, but that's it. Should your right to own a gun come in conflict with their power...they ain't siding with you.

So tell me about who you plan on voting for and why that will help

Less that I trust Hillary Clinton. She's already gotten smacked on the wrist. So she won't let it happen again. Trump has no off switch, so I think it a very real possibility to just start ranting about top secret **** if it floats in to his head.

What was her slap on the wrist?

Um --- because he's the Republican nominee?............................ ??

Then there should be the option I noted, "I trust him more than the Democrat nominee".

I wouldn't trust Trump with my middle name, let alone classified information.

Then there should be the option I noted, "I trust him more than the Democrat nominee".

Why? We're talking about him as President, not as the nominee.

No, you don't. You only have to if you've convinced yourself there is no other choice. But the lesser of two evils is still evil. And for this election it's Satan vs. Satan.

It's childish and naive to think that by continually endorsing a structure hell-bent on proliferating it's own powers, growing its own size, and slipping the chains that are supposed to constrain it, that the Republic will magically become some well regulated and functioning government for the People.

The GOP will talk up gun rights only so long as it serves them to have you think they give two ****s about your freedom and liberty. It's a talking point, a way to make it look like they are different than their DNC twin, but that's it. Should your right to own a gun come in conflict with their power...they ain't siding with you.
I agree with this.

Notice how the GOP virtually silently capitulated to the arena owner & Secret Service removing 2A rights from the attendees. Pure silence, and quietly swept under the rug.

It almost seems as if the parties get together to divvy-up and decide the talking-point charades they will each use to keep us divided and hating each other! :doh

Trump will be tweeting that stuff.

I don't trust him a lick. In fact, I'm RELYING on that. That's why I'm voting for him.

I'm done with politics as we know it. It's all pure bull****. A veil, the illusion of control and freedom. I think a president Trump will tear down that veil, possibly violently, most assuredly badly, and the result, while tumultuous, will inevitably be, real, measurable change.

Put it this way...a new, healthy forest can't grow, till the old and dying one burns down.

I would 100% Trust Donald Trump with our national security secrets.

Which is sad; the fact that he actually has a chance to become POTUS. Makes me wonder how the **** we got here.

And if enough people sit out this election or vote third-party, we just might get President Trump.

It would totally depend on what he could get for the classified information on the open market. Money is all that interests the man.

Trump can be counted on to keep just one thing hidden from the world: his Federal income tax return.

It is NOT OK for a person like Trump to receive any type of security clearance.
My wife has one and she wont even tell me the first thing about what what she is doing... even if I ask her.
And that is exactly the type person who deserves it, not some narcissistic wind bag.

I just can not even fathom a person like trump having this type of information.
Once he loses, he will use it to harm his enemies and he will use it to harm America.

It is NOT OK for a person like Trump to receive any type of security clearance.
My wife has one and she wont even tell me the first thing about what what she is doing... even if I ask her.
And that is exactly the type person who deserves it, not some narcissistic wind bag.

I just can not even fathom a person like trump having this type of information.
Once he loses, he will use it to harm his enemies and he will use it to harm America.

Have your wife explain to you why the POTUS is the 600lb gorilla in the room. Clearance is part of the job.

Have your wife explain to you why the POTUS is the 600lb gorilla in the room. Clearance is part of the job.

Uh, yeah. The fact that clearance is part of the job is precisely the 600lb gorilla we have a problem with.

Uh, yeah. The fact that clearance is part of the job is precisely the 600lb gorilla we have a problem with.

Nope, there is no "we have a problem with". You quite simply don't get a say, period. Once the POTUS is elected and sworn to office, clearance is the reality.

Nope, there is no "we have a problem with". You quite simply don't get a say, period. Once the POTUS is elected and sworn to office, clearance is the reality.

Yes, that scenario is what we have a problem with.

The point is that whether he is elected or not, either way we can expect him to use his clearance to assist him in business and harm people who have offended him.
He is also most definitely petty enough to view America as the enemy after being defeated. God only know what he is capable of.

The man is completely bankrupt of morals. I sincerely would trust just about any criminal with the clearance before I would trust that criminal.

I dont think that either a President Clinton or a President Trump would give two ****s about rules and regulations over their power.

Nope. It's been my experience that most higher ranking or higher placed individuals care so little about the rules and precautions that they don't even know what the actual rules are.

Nope. It's been my experience that most higher ranking or higher placed individuals care so little about the rules and precautions that they don't even know what the actual rules are.

I'd say your pretty spot on considering the man has 3,500 + pending lawsuits.
That is almost 1 a day for 10 years.

Simple question --- how much will you trust a President Trump when he receives a security clearance and has access to crucial top security information?

Well I haven't seen any reports of him leaking corporate secrets in the past. So given the track record of Hillary I can say I would trust him more than I would trust her for certain.

Back
Top Bottom