• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How much hurt does america have to suffer before the gop will do something to help?

Beside their almost complete silence about trump's antics, when is the gop going to realize america needs help from the federal government? Why is it the gop seems to have such a problem with actual governing?

They already gave huge handouts to the rich. No one else counts as people in the eyes of the Republicans, so what should they be expected to do?

Not all of them but I fear the Trump supporters are definitely challenging science with stupid.

And the government has to stop that shit. Right?

They already gave huge handouts to the rich. No one else counts as people in the eyes of the Republicans, so what should they be expected to do?

What handouts are you referring to?

The GOP has realized the need for aid for months; they’ve sent bills (when Schumer and his scum-mates don’t block it) to the House sereral times. Minuchin has spent hours negotitating Pelosi - she won’t budge from her wishlist of unrelelated LW pork.
You should ask. How much hurt does America have to go through before the democrats stop creating falsified investigations and fake warrants and phantom whistleblowers all because they lost a Presidential election.
Where do you get this nonsense?

If only the GOP could figure out a way to show how much damage is being done to the country by progressives, and help them see sense. It's just not that easy.

So far as the federal government, it should be more reduced in it's efforts but similarly the federal tax burden should be lessened so the states have access to those revenues if they need it. Then each state can implement things that are more tailored to their own needs and circumstances. In all the ways the federal government can help, it's basically already done it. Respirators were provided, vaccines cleared of red tap to be fast-tracked, field hospitals provided, PPE provided.
I guess you'll notice the difference as to what help means once biden is sworn into office.

That it's likely that the Dems felt they could still score points and gain ground without passing anything before the elections.
Yep, a misjudgment. But even worse, they failed the American people.

Beside their almost complete silence about trump's antics, when is the gop going to realize america needs help from the federal government? Why is it the gop seems to have such a problem with actual governing?

Why do people publish threads with titles like:

How much hurt does america have to suffer before the gop will do something to help?

Sorry but it makes me think of this:

il_794xN.2466587002_72ek.jpg

Get something straight: The Republican Party would just as soon shoot you as look at you unless you kow tow to Trump.
So that thread title is ****ing deader than fried chicken, okay?

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Let us know when trump wins. In my reality he has already lost.
IMHO, at this point it is beyond who won or lost; it’s down to how can we ever trust our voting system again if we don’t get to the bottom of these issues. To me it’s more important that WHOEVER takes the office got there fairly and according to law.

Here's something to keep in mind. The anti american ALEC Libertarian BOGUS GOP party is big on Fascism under the umbrella of PRIVATIZATION. Their aim is to own tax dollar supported services = profit without working for it. At the same time they instruct
the BOGUS GOP to cut budgets to these services to make it appear as though these services are failing under government funding and management. If millions upon millions upon millions are out of work then they cannot spend thus revenue cannot be generated.
Then one day many of these fascist minded corporations come down in a swooping manner with a proposal to the Fascist/BOGUS GOP ......... suddenly and quietly the party in charge sells off or gives away tax dollar supported services WITH TAX DOLLAR SUPPORT
STILL INTACT. Once the illegal give aways have transpired costs increase, people lose jobs in order that NEW OWNERS can reduce overhead etc etc etc = a covert operation. Quality of service will most definitely take a hit while cost of service increases..

Yes citizens and some elected officials can take these matters to court HOWEVER the Fascists have been busy taking over the court rooms as well. Why? Think trillions upon trillions upon trillions of tax dollars flowing into private bank accounts. Quite a covert operation.

IMHO, at this point it is beyond who won or lost; it’s down to how can we ever trust our voting system again if we don’t get to the bottom of these issues. To me it’s more important that WHOEVER takes the office got there fairly and according to law.
Trump has done wonders for the gop base. You guys now believe either nothing or the most outrageous bullcrap. How many recounts do you need? How many republicans who were connected with the vote have to come out and say no fraud, no voter cheating?
The right just can't accept trump lost because he told you over and over, if he loses it's rigged. Every official that has come out and said it wasn't, you don't believe. Every crazy person who has come out and said it's rigged you believe and yet not a single shred of proof. Carry on.

Trump has done wonders for the gop base. You guys now believe either nothing or the most outrageous bullcrap. How many recounts do you need? How many republicans who were connected with the vote have to come out and say no fraud, no voter cheating?
The right just can't accept trump lost because he told you over and over, if he loses it's rigged. Every official that has come out and said it wasn't, you don't believe. Every crazy person who has come out and said it's rigged you believe and yet not a single shred of proof. Carry on.
Speaking about “outrageous bullcrap”, this post is a fine example. As are most of your posts.

Here's something to keep in mind. The anti american ALEC Libertarian BOGUS GOP party is big on Fascism under the umbrella of PRIVATIZATION. Their aim is to own tax dollar supported services = profit without working for it. At the same time they instruct
the BOGUS GOP to cut budgets to these services to make it appear as though these services are failing under government funding and management. If millions upon millions upon millions are out of work then they cannot spend thus revenue cannot be generated.
Then one day many of these fascist minded corporations come down in a swooping manner with a proposal to the Fascist/BOGUS GOP ......... suddenly and quietly the party in charge sells off or gives away tax dollar supported services WITH TAX DOLLAR SUPPORT
STILL INTACT. Once the illegal give aways have transpired costs increase, people lose jobs in order that NEW OWNERS can reduce overhead etc etc etc = a covert operation. Quality of service will most definitely take a hit while cost of service increases..

Yes citizens and some elected officials can take these matters to court HOWEVER the Fascists have been busy taking over the court rooms as well. Why? Think trillions upon trillions upon trillions of tax dollars flowing into private bank accounts. Quite a covert operation.
It's all about money. Do you know who owns the federal reserve?

Spoiler Alert: Trump made it up.

And I do if "they" are the courts, the states, the judges, the vote counters, Trump's AG, Trump's former cyber-security guy.

Who do you believe?
I believe this has to be investigated thoroughly.

I believe this has to be investigated thoroughly.
Cuz Trump says? That's what started this mess in the first place.

Trump's claims are being vetted in court. The results are consistent with the other sources. The Secretaries of State, the vote counters, AG Barr and former election cyber overseer. No investigation needed here.

Cuz Trump says? That's what started this mess in the first place.
Nope. Already covered that.
less right said:
Trump's claims are being vetted in court. The results are consistent with the other sources. The Secretaries of State, the vote counters, AG Barr and former election cyber overseer. No investigation needed here.
The ones you’ve heard are the ones vetted by the MSM.

If there's no investigation, then I guess that's tyranny, am I right?

Or wait, it's Deep State. Correct?

I'm starting to understand how each goofy part connects to the others.

Back
Top Bottom