• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How much do you know about makeup?

Made it through 21 questions before I had to stop. Suffice it to say it's a damned good thing I don't require makeup.

I got 64% and I don't know the first thing about makeup

I don't either, asides from what a theatre major told me in a performing arts club (which still isn't much). Most of what I got right was due to my dad's work painting houses and context clues. Oh, and a few mandatory art classes in high school.

Your Score: 44%
Makeup Lover
You LOVE makeup...even if you don't know everything there is to know about it. Maybe you hire a makeup artist to do yours.

Because I don't need makeup :2razz:

I like it when my wife and I makeup.

Half-face makeup is always interesting/kinda creepy...

Half-Face-Makeup-Challenge-3.jpg

half-makeup.jpg

pw_3353451b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom