• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Mike Pence's Office Meddled in Foreign Aid to Reroute Money to Favored Christian Groups

Democrats are the ones who want Pence to be made President, not republicans.

Or maybe republicans hate Pence and that's why they're protecting Trump. Think about it...Pence is a former governor, a devout evangelical born again christian and family man, supported the tea party, anti-abortion, anti-LGTB, a devout Trump supporter and agrees with all of his policies...but he isn't as bombastic or corrupt....he'd make the perfect conservative president. So why don't republicans want him to be president so much so that they would destroy their country to defend Trump?

Last edited:
It certainly does seem that way!

They think Trump is Nixon, and Pence Ford.

They're wrong.

And they won't support the only Jimmy Carter (Tulsi) they have anyway.

:shrug:

They think Trump is Nixon, and Pence Ford.

They're wrong.

And they won't support the only Jimmy Carter (Tulsi) they have anyway.

:shrug:

Nixon's origonal VP was Spiro Agnew. Ford was the GOP minority leader in the House of Representatives until Nixon appointed him to be Veep when Agnew resigned because of the corruption.

He is the second and most recent vice president to resign the position, the other being John C. Calhoun in 1832. Unlike Calhoun, Agnew resigned as a result of a scandal.

Nixon's origonal VP was Spiro Agnew. Ford was the GOP minority leader in the House of Representatives until Nixon appointed him to be Veep when Agnew resigned because of the corruption.

Yes.

Pence is not Ford.

Trump is not Nixon.

There is no peanut farmer in the wings.

Yes.

Pence is not Ford.

Trump is not Nixon.

There is no peanut farmer in the wings.

Pence is a misogynistic, racist, and conservative religious buffoon who would do as much damage as Trump to divide the country.

Nixon was far more intelligent than Trump.

Democrats are the ones who want Pence to be made President, not republicans.

I'm an Independent but as with most people, I know many Democrats. I have yet to hear a Democrat say they wanted to Pence to become president. I have heard many people, Democrats, and Republicans, and 3 party people and independents say that they very much want Trump out of the White House soonest, but not because they want Pence in it. There's a difference.

Corruption for Christ

I can’t stand Pence. He uses his religion as an excuse to be a jerk, violate laws, and take other people’s rights away. I don’t know if he is a Christian or not, but he is definitely a scumbag

What's the deal about him sealing his voting records and being paranoid about being alone in a room with a woman other than his wife?

Back
Top Bottom