• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How men look at women [W:749:1024]

I do it for the boys sake, mostly.

I threw an empty casing at my daughters last boyfriend and told him that if he didn't have her home in time, he'd get to see a loaded one, travelling a lot faster. ;)

He quickly said, "Yes ma'am!". :D

They're good kids though. I just like to have a little unknown to them thrown in for good measure. :)

My fiance is scared to death what I might do to the boyfriends of any daughter we might have.

Re: How men look at women [W:749]

No like I said I was trying to be tactful, I'll post it here since you can't accept that.

There are girls who dress like sluts, then complain because they are looked at and treated as such. They should quit dressing and acting like sluts if they want to have some self-respect and not be treated as such. Not saying men are off the hook, but it is not just the man's problem, it is equally if not more, on the women.

I have often heard it said that women dress for other women, to impress or annoy. Look at the big deal when two women show up wearing the same outfit. Horrors! I don't know what men consider "slutty," but it wasn't too long ago that there was general agreement on what was appropriate attire for wearing in public. Maybe there has been a general loosening in moral values in general, and it's reflected in what we wear. Some of the apparel I see today seems to be worn to cause men to think "bedroom," but they sure don't want their wives to dress that way for public viewing! I think Hollywood has always had a big impact, but even the glamour queens of yesterday would never have shown up in attire that showed their belly buttons! Not classy!

Greetings, DT, Jr. :2wave:

You know what else kids love? When you drop them off somewhere and as they're walking away from the car, you yell out Bye sweetie! Mama loves you! They love that. :lol:

Oh you are a cruel woman - but then mothers usually are! She doesn't do it so much now (but only because I am about 12,000 miles from her and she doesn't get the opportunity,) but my mum used to unerringly judge when to cause me maximum embarrassment. Like I would be going out with my mates to a footy match (or something equally blokey,) and my mum would wait until I am almost at the gate, before calling out (so everyone in the county, let alone the street, could hear) - "Leo, have you got your scarf? You know what a weak chest you have and how easily you catch a chill if you are not warm enough!" Followed by - "And make sure you have something proper to eat - you need a balanced meal - not just chips." Any semblance of street cred is thereby instantly and totally annihilated, and I spend the rest of the day with my mates mimicking her (in a high falsetto voice) "Oh Leo - you know what a weak chest you have..."

Mothers have much to answer for. :mrgreen:

Oh you are a cruel woman - but then mothers usually are! She doesn't do it so much now (but only because I am about 12,000 miles from her and she doesn't get the opportunity,) but my mum used to unerringly judge when to cause me maximum embarrassment. Like I would be going out with my mates to a footy match (or something equally blokey,) and my mum would wait until I am almost at the gate, before calling out (so everyone in the county, let alone the street, could hear) - "Leo, have you got your scarf? You know what a weak chest you have and how easily you catch a chill if you are not warm enough!" Followed by - "And make sure you have something proper to eat - you need a balanced meal - not just chips." Any semblance of street cred is thereby instantly and totally annihilated, and I spend the rest of the day with my mates mimicking her (in a high falsetto voice) "Oh Leo - you know what a weak chest you have..."

Mothers have much to answer for. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Just trying to teach you a little humility.

:mrgreen: Just trying to teach you a little humility.

Something a large percentages of the wives/mothers in this country could use a good dose of as well.

Agree with the article to a point, but at the same time women should have some self-respect in what they wear. They shouldn't dress like objects, and then they won't get treated as such. Just saying.

So, according to this silliness, a woman should be covered from head to toe to prevent being treated as objects. Just saying. :roll:

So, according to this silliness, a woman should be covered from head to toe to prevent being treated as objects. Just saying. :roll:

Not necessarily, but people of both genders and all economic strati are judged by the way they dress. If you dress to be respected you will likely be respected. If you dress to elicit a sexual response, that's likely what will happen. Of course, being out with a Man generally reduces the issues associated with such things.

Back
Top Bottom