• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many?

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just out of curiosity: how many sex partners have you had?

Do people *actually* count? I mean, seriously? Why?

Do people *actually* count? I mean, seriously?

Yeah. A lot of people know.
Grayfox86's thread got me wondering about this.

I don't know why. :shrug:
If it's not that many, maybe they can remember them all.

To date: 8

*See Signature* :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Yeah. A lot of people know.
Grayfox86's thread got me wondering about this.

I don't know why. :shrug:
If it's not that many, maybe they can remember them all.

well yeah, if it's only a handful, it'd be easy enough to remember. But I passed the point of "easy recall" before I graduated high school. :lol:

Not that many for me. Maybe 30, and only one since 1981.

for me: 2

My wife and some gigantically breasted girl throughout highschool. I can't remember that girl's last name though.

I sure did lie about it when I was a teenager though.

Not that many for me. Maybe 30

I certainly hope that was a joke. I don't even actually know. Do some people consider 30 "not that many"? I mean, even relative to the norm? I guarantee it's much higher than average.

Anyways. Zero for me, not atypical for my age/profile/aspergers. Plenty of time to catch up, but I'd be surprised if it ended up being more than 2.

wow, i had a gigantically breasted girl in highschool too.

for me, 3

Interesting. Most of the giant breasted girls I have Known have had just two.

You mean, today?

Some interesting statistics, for those who care.

The Kinsey Institute - Sexuality Information Links - FAQ [Related Resources]

Lots of stuff there, but here's the most relevant:

Percent of population having had first intercourse, by age
Males................Females
25% by age 15 26% by age 15
37% by age 16 40% by age 16
46% by age 17 49% by age 17
62% by age 18 70% by age 18
69% by age 19 77% by age 19
85% by age 20-21 81% by age 20-21
89% by age 22-24 92% by age 22-24

(Ugh, I hate posting charts here.)

Average age of first intercourse, by gender
Males Females
16.9 17.4

Number of Partners
•Males 30-44 report an average of 6-8 female sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).
•Females 30-44 report an average of 4 male sexual partners in their lifetime (Mosher, Chandra, & Jones, 2005).

•3% of men have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 20% have had 1 partner, 21% have had 2-4 partners, 23% have had 5-10 partners, 16% have had 11-20 partners, and 17% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
•3% of women have had zero sexual partners since the age of 18, 31% have had 1 partner, 36% have had 2-4 partners, 20% have had 5-10 partners, 6% have had 11-20 partners, and 3% have had 21 or more partners (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
•20% of American men and 31% of American women have had one sex partner in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).
•56% of American men and 30% of American women have had 5 or more sex partners in their lifetime (Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels, 1994).

Last edited:
And now some more... less related statistics from the page.

•According to Gebhard and Johnson (1979), the average erect penis of males in the US is 5-7 inches and the average circumference is 4-6 inches. See Penis FAQ & Bibliography for more information.
•More recent data (not yet published) indicates an average erect penis length is between 5 to 6 inches, and average flaccid penis length ranges between 1 and 4 inches.
•A study of 300 men (unpublished) conducted by Kinsey Institute researcher Dr. Erick Janssen from 1989-1993 returned a mean penis circumference of 122 mm (approximately 4.8 inches).

The average vagina measures 62.7 mm with a relatively large range (40.8–95 mm) and the width of the vagina varies along its length. The position of the cervix, marking the end of the vagina, can also vary at different points in a woman’s cycle or pregnancy.

Interesting. Most of the giant breasted girls I have Known have had just two.

Great, now you have me thinking about Total Recall.

and everyone give Dav a round of applause for his gratuitous research :mrgreen:

Honestly, I don't know. I don't keep track (like douchebags do), but far, far more than you can just sit down and count.

Not as many as Pimp Daddy Rev, but I've been known to chase my share of trim back in the day. When I'm in a relationship I'm monogamous, but if I have no attachment I am a self-admitting man-slut. And I used to be a HUGE player back in the day.

The funny thing is that I was doing what the "seduction community" or pick-up artists do today, except that I didn't need workshops from other people who consider themselves "players", and I wasn't half as smarmy and sleazy as they are. If you know how to talk to a woman, that's all you need. Playing mindgames is cool...if you're 17.

It's also funny because all they have is a universal game. They think women are all the same, and they all fall for the same stuff. No originality. Anyone who thinks they can land any and every woman they meet with the same routine is embarassing himself.

Back
Top Bottom