• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Many World Pro Golfers Will Skip The Masters?

word salad
GA law consolidates power to control elections in the state legislature. Just as stated in the US CoOnstitution. Which of the words are confusing you?

GA law consolidates power to control elections in the state legislature. Just as stated in the US CoOnstitution. Which of the words are confusing you?
Sorry, you are incorrect. If you are seeking to say that states have complete control over their elections because of the 10th Amendment, there's nothing I can say other than...incorrect.

Sorry, you are incorrect. If you are seeking to say that states have complete control over their elections because of the 10th Amendment, there's nothing I can say other than...incorrect.
Not sure where you got that from.

Just point out that Article 1, Section 4, Clause 1 says that "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

But you knew that.

Not sure where you got that from.

Just point out that Article 1, Section 4, Clause 1 says that "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

But you knew that.
Bold the rest of the clause and you'll get it. Almost there. You're right, I did know that.

Bold the rest of the clause and you'll get it. Almost there. You're right, I did know that.
Uh, In case you forgot, you started this exchange with your ignorant statement that "The state legislature usurping local election board power. You have no depth." Nothing about Congress

What a great tournament.Glad to see the Japanese guy win.Takes some of the sting out of all the hate crimes against Asians on Biden's watch and the racist MLB moving the All Star Game.

What a great tournament.Glad to see the Japanese guy win.Takes some of the sting out of all the hate crimes against Asians on Biden's watch and the racist MLB moving the All Star Game.

Well, that is one way to make up a plethora of political nonsense devoid of any reality whatsoever. Congrats!

South Carolina golf fans enjoying the PGA on the ocean. Some are quite irritating. Always fun to see the great players **** up a shot. These fairways are wide enough for me. It sure is windy everywhere in the country right now.

Back
Top Bottom