• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Many World Pro Golfers Will Skip The Masters?

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Big MASTERS weekend coming up.
250px-2020_Masters_Journal_Cover.png

How many pro's will skip it due to the woke white liberal assault on not playing the MASTERS?

How many white supremacists can dance on the head of a pin?

This is a thread about stupid premises, right?

states that suppress voters will very likely reap economic consequences from those who are disgusted by voter suppression.

None. You think golfers and Augusta give a flying **** about being called racists? LMFAO

None. You think golfers and Augusta give a flying **** about being called racists? LMFAO

Not that “Fuzzy” guy.........🤷

states that suppress voters will very likely reap economic consequences from those who are disgusted by voter suppression.
In general I have no objection to that but the devil is in the details of what you mean by economic consequences.

If you as an individual decide to not soliciate a business for whatever reason, thats your right. If you are talking about threatening others who solicite them, I disagree with that tactic

In general I have no objection to that but the devil is in the details of what you mean by economic consequences.

If you as an individual decide to not soliciate a business for whatever reason, thats your right. If you are talking about threatening others who solicite them, I disagree with that tactic

i didn't threaten anyone. if i have a choice to keep my economic activity away from Georgia, though, i'll probably do that. i'm disgusted by what the Republicans there have done, and it's likely to spread unless it can be curbed federally.

Like Delaware?

#looksquirrel
How many days of early voting in the 2020 election did Joe's state give to blacks in the 2020 election?

Did Joe's state allow blacks to vote no excuse absentee?

How many ballot drop boxes were blacks allowed to use in Delaware?

But keep your eye on the squirrel that Joe is shoving up your ass. Wouldn't want to be distracted by the facts.

Last edited:
How many days of early voting in the 2020 election did Joe's state give to blacks in the 2020 election?

Did Joe's state allow blacks to vote no excuse absentee?

How many ballot drop boxes were blacks allowed to use in Delaware?

But keep your eye on the squirrel that Joe is shoving up your ass. Wouldn't want to distracted by the facts.

the Republican party is the party of voter suppression. that's beyond debate. keep deflecting if you want, though. maybe someone will read it.

the Republican party is the party of voter suppression. that's beyond debate. keep deflecting if you want, though. maybe someone will read it.
Of course you refuse to debate it because you cannot cite a single provision of the GA that constitutes voter suppression. You have zero intellectual integrity. None. Nada.

Big MASTERS weekend coming up.
View attachment 67326116

How many pro's will skip it due to the woke white liberal assault on not playing the MASTERS?
Your ‘woke white liberal’ spew is the beginning of a classic GOP false narrative and cancel culture drool.

The real GOP voter suppression in the south is coming this fall with racist gerrymandering.

So, not Georgia.

I’ll be skipping the master’s next Thursday through Sunday.

Your ‘woke white liberal’ spew is the beginning of a classic GOP false narrative and cancel culture drool.

The real GOP voter suppression in the south is coming this fall with racist gerrymandering.
"False?" Are you under the impression the woke crowd is not calling for the boycott of the Masters?

There's no assault on Democracy that any Republican will object to as long as their side is doing it.

In the next breath they'll tell us how patriotic they are because they
Honor and respect those who served to protect the democracy that they now cheer the Republican party shitting on...

"False?" Are you under the impression the woke crowd is not calling for the boycott of the Masters?

#Boycott the master’s

Of course you refuse to debate it because you cannot cite a single provision of the GA that constitutes voter suppression. You have zero intellectual integrity. None. Nada.

if a version of HR1 is pushed through, it will solve many Republican voter suppression problems in every state, not just Georgia. i hope that it happens.

The state legislature usurping local election board power. You have no depth.

Guess they feel comfortable parroting this garbage because Senile Joe is mouthing it.
Trumpistanis continue to barf 🤢 out his garbage 🗑 that there was election fraud in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom