• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Many Times Does Comey ADmit that UNPROSECUTED Hillary Clinton LIED ? #notacrimeforher

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
While Papadopolous went to jail for it , Flynn was indicted and coerced to confess to it, Cohen will serve at least some of his time for it...BUT, WHEN HILLARY DID IT, there was "nothing to prosecute".

This BULL**** makes Stalin look honest and fair.

Please explain to us all, LEFTSTS, hoe it's ONLY A CRIME IF IT'S NOT A DEMOCRAT....

Included in the link are the VIDEO and the TRANSCRIPT of Hillary committing the SAME CRIME(s) that Flynn, Papadopolous, Cohen and possibly more are being PROSECUTED OVER:

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

~

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/rep...r-james-comey-on-hillary-clintons-intent.html

That's just ONE TIME...there are MORE.....why is this GLARING DOUBLE STANDARD being allowed?

While Papadopolous went to jail for it , Flynn was indicted and coerced to confess to it, Cohen will serve at least some of his time for it...BUT, WHEN HILLARY DID IT, there was "nothing to prosecute".

Please explain to us all, LEFTSTS, hoe it's ONLY A CRIME IF IT'S NOT A DEMOCRAT....

Included in the link are the VIDEO and the TRANSCRIPT of Hillary committing the SAME CRIME(s) that Flynn, Papadopolous, Cohen and possibly more are being PROSECUTED OVER:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

~

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/07/rep...r-james-comey-on-hillary-clintons-intent.html

That's just ONE TIME...there are MORE.....why is this GLARING DOUBLE STANDARD being allowed?
Classic whataboutism.

Valid question, and maybe we should. So let's pause this investigation on many people with connections to the highest offices who are acting suspicious. The priority should be a currently out of office old lady.

Didnt she already get investigated?

Classic whataboutism.

Valid question, and maybe we should. So let's pause this investigation on many people with connections to the highest offices who are acting suspicious. The priority should be a currently out of office old lady.

Bold: Why? Is our government so incompetent that it can't handle two investigations at the same time?

In any case, the point of the OP is that Hillary Clinton lied about sending and receiving classified information. Why hasn't she been prosecuted for lying? IE: Perjury.

Bold: Why? Is our government so incompetent that it can't handle two investigations at the same time?

In any case, the point of the OP is that Hillary Clinton lied about sending and receiving classified information. Why hasn't she been prosecuted for lying? IE: Perjury.
Wasn't she already investigated?

Do you not see your own hypocrisy in wanting only Hillary to be prosecuted for lying, but not Trump for lying and covering up real crimes? You'd have some credibility if you also wanted Trump prosecuted for his crimes. Seeing as how you don't, it's obvious this is just more partisan whining.

Meanwhile, more and more Trump associates are going to prison.

~

What I find most interesting is that Comey cannot seem to be able to answer a direct yes/no question. If I were talking to him, he would seriously piss me the **** off.

Lying is not perjury, nor is it a crime.

And the op provides no evidence of any lie

The OP ignores the fact that they had a Republican House, Senate, and DOJ and they still didn’t prosecute Hillary. Why? Because she hasn’t done anything that could successfully be prosecuted. That’s reality.

Trump has Republicans everywhere but he and his gang are so crooked they’re being prosecuted by Republicans. Remember the special counsel would not be possible without Republicans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't she already investigated?

Two years now and it's getting rather sad at this point. I believe she'll be the Repub boogeyman for another 10 years. Just about the time Numnuts is released from prison...

Classic whataboutism.

Horse ****, classic BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARD.

No,,m she was not "investigated"...she was COVERED FOR, as the OP APTLY PROVES.

Two years now and it's getting rather sad at this point. I believe she'll be the Repub boogeyman for another 10 years. Just about the time Numnuts is released from prison...

Yeah..let's all pretend that I didn't just prove SHE LIED TO INVESTIGATORS, and was not prosecuted for it by the BLATANTLY CORRUPT OBAMA SWAMP KGB-FBI/DOJ....

What I find most interesting is that Comey cannot seem to be able to answer a direct yes/no question. If I were talking to him, he would seriously piss me the **** off.

Comey made some Faustian deal and/or capitulated to Loretta Lynch when she abdicated her duty to decide whether or not to prosecute Hillary. Comey has to stand behind his facile, "no intent" reprieve he gave Hillary, so getting him to clearly say Hillary lied, while under oath, is something he will do whatever he can in order to NOT go on the record saying.
I mean, essentially, he did, but the perfect quote isn't there.

And Comey knows it. He's a spook, after all.

You angry again?

This has been the problem all along: that Mueller only had Flynn on lying to the FBI.

No, sorry, that is the crime he pleaded out to for his plea deal.

Does anyone not at least watch a crime show or two? Often the prosecution has a perp on several crimes, some very serious. But because they have valuable info, they make a deal to plead guilty to one of the lesser crimes.

That is what happened to Flynn.

You angry again?

Oh look!! It's Alinksy's Forgotten Child again with the same , old, tired-ass "you're angry" bull****.

Care to address the ACTUAL POINTS of the THREAD?

Rhetorical question, obviously; we all know that AS HOMS are as deep as you are equipped to go. PERIOD.

This has been the problem all along: that Mueller only had Flynn on lying to the FBI.

No, sorry, that is the crime he pleaded out to for his plea deal.

Does anyone not at least watch a crime show or two? Often the prosecution has a perp on several crimes, some very serious. But because they have valuable info, they make a deal to plead guilty to one of the lesser crimes.

That is what happened to Flynn.

No...THIS is what happened to Flynn:

The Flynn Entrapment

A court filing shows the ugly tactics employed by James Comey’s FBI.

Of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s many targets, the most tragic may be former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The former three-star general pleaded guilty last year to a single count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Now we learn from Mr. Flynn’s court filing to the sentencing judge that senior bureau officials acted in a way to set him up for the fall.

Not a rich man after decades in uniform, Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to avoid bankruptcy and spare his son from becoming a legal target. Mr. Flynn’s filing doesn’t take issue with the description of his offense. But the “additional facts” the Flynn defense team flags for the court raise doubts about FBI conduct.

The Flynn filing describes government documents concerning the Jan. 24, 2017 meeting with two FBI agents when Mr. Flynn supposedly lied. It turns out the meeting was set up by then Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn that day on other business—to discuss an FBI training session. By Mr. McCabe’s account, on that call he told Mr. Flynn he “felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down” with him to talk about his Russia communications.

Mr. McCabe then urged Mr. Flynn to meet without a lawyer present. “I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [Mr. Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Mr. Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants,” wrote Mr. McCabe in a memo viewed by the Flynn defense team.

Oh look!! It's Alinksy's Forgotten Child again with the same , old, tired-ass "you're angry" bull****.

Care to address the ACTUAL POINTS of the THREAD?

Rhetorical question, obviously; we all know that AS HOMS are as deep as you are equipped to go. PERIOD.

You still can't get over Hillary can you?

Your Flynn argument is garbage and it has been debunked, you just don't want to read anything logical that is contrary to your screaming.

You still can't get over Hillary can you?

Your Flynn argument is garbage and it has been debunked, you just don't want to read anything logical that is contrary to your screaming.

I don't know how you can be so kind in the face of absolute delusion.

I don't know how you can be so kind in the face of absolute delusion.

He can't understand simple facts, but his posts are unintentionally hilarious.

He can't understand simple facts, but his posts are unintentionally hilarious.

Its hard to take them seriously. I look at them as the baggy pants clown comedian who trips over his own giant shoes.

Republicans’ obsession with Clinton is pathological. Compared to what trump has done, Clinton put the salad fork and the dinner fork in the wrong order.

She was investigated. She had low level classified files which were mostly not marked classified at the time. There is zero indication of an intent to sell or distribute the info, nor is there a suspected party to which she tried to sell the info.

Unlike a certain other investigation, the hillary investigation seems to be a beligerent hate boner with no logic or accusations behind it. What is it you think she was doing with those emails? No clue huh?

Back
Top Bottom