• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

how many pro lifers think zimmerman is innocent ?

for pro lifers about zimmerman case

• yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • l dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
yes l have been posting in that crazy forum for few days since zimmerman was found innocent and realized it is usually cons,libertarians etc who defend zimmerman

many of them are also pro lifers who think abortion is murder or like murder

just be honest and vote please
thank you all

I am pro-life. I think Zimmerman was innocent based on the evidence. I don't see what the one issue has to do with the other.

I am pro-life. I think Zimmerman was innocent based on the evidence. I don't see what the one issue has to do with the other.

expected

pro lifers focus on fetus rights rather than human rights

yes l have been posting in that crazy forum for few days since zimmerman was found innocent and realized it is usually cons,libertarians etc who defend zimmerman

thank you all

There is certain level above which you cannot expect a rational response from the Right......................

There is certain level above which you cannot expect a rational response from the Right......................

many of them do it intentionally in my opinion

they forget all rights when it comes to blacks ,other colors ,other nations etc

l dont see any verse in bible referrign to god as white god

what if he was black

l will vote other to see teh results

The poll doesn't make any sense. I suppose if we combine the title. haha

what if he was black

Oh, for pity's sake, Medusa.

Because many lifers are more concerned with fetal life.

I want a culture of life. I don't like abortion, but I am not comfortable with making it illegal and criminalizing it. I value human life at every stage. If it's in prison, or not. Life should be respected.

With that, I don't think.Zimmerman's actions were responsible. If Trayvon made it home and told his parents he was being followed. And I were his mom, I would be pissed and wanting Zimmerman's ass thrown out of the NW.

No parent would be comfortable with their kid be followed by an armed NW volunteer, calling your kid a ****ing punk on the phone with the PD.

How does that make any sense in your brain?

Evidence seems to suggest Martin attacked Zimmerman and pounded his head into the pavement.

The right to life is a human right. The right to self-defense is a human right.

Also, this thread's premise...? It's pretty stupid. Opinions on a trial and its outcome have nothing to do with one's political stance on a wholly separate matter.

It's missing compassion for all life though.

I don't have compassion for someone who has me pinned to the ground, punching me and trying to grab my gun to shoot me. Sorry.

thank you all
I oppose elective abortion and am glad Z was found not guilty.

Now what?

I don't have compassion for someone who has me pinned to the ground, punching me and trying to grab my gun to shoot me. Sorry.

IF that's what happened, of course. And knowing the evidence and testimony, that seems to be what happened.

I don't have anything against killing those who are aggressively attacking others, especially if "others" means myself or my family.

There is no conflict whatsoever between the concept of a right to life and the act of killing in self-defense. Indeed, sometimes that's the only way to protect your right to life.

[h=2]Poll: for pro lifers about zimmerman case[/h]
That's a poorly worded poll question. I suspect your reasoning will be equally broken and misguided.

expected

pro lifers focus on fetus rights rather than human rights
You are only justified in using lethal force against another when they are a threat to you. The jury sided with Z, that T was a threat to him, while most abortions are don without any threat to the mother, thus they are unjustified.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to demonstrate the perfectly sound logic. Have a good evening :2wave:

Being pro life or pro abortion has nothing to do with self defense.

You are only justified in using lethal force against another when they are a threat to you. The jury sided with Z, that T was a threat to him, while most abortions are don without any threat to the mother, thus they are unjustified.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to demonstrate the perfectly sound logic. Have a good evening :2wave:

I agree with Albert in "The Birdcage". See how many fetus are killed if the mother is required to go down with the ship with the baby.

Last edited:

what if he was black
If Black Jesus brakes my noes, gets on top of me and starts raining down punches, pinches my mouth and broken noes closed, says "you're gona die tonight mother****er", and reaches for my gun, then I will shoot God in the dick.

That's what.

IF that's what happened, of course. And knowing the evidence and testimony, that seems to be what happened.

I don't have anything against killing those who are aggressively attacking others, especially if "others" means myself or my family.

There is no conflict whatsoever between the concept of a right to life and the act of killing in self-defense. Indeed, sometimes that's the only way to protect your right to life.

Some who are pro-choice are going to respond that abortion is itself self-defense.

But that's neither here nor there: This poll is trying to make a fallacious point.

Some who are pro-choice are going to respond that abortion is itself self-defense.

So....

Shooting someone who is beating you up and reaching for your gun to kill you = MURDER!!

Ripping apart the body of the innocent little growing human being in your tummy = Self-defense

That makes sense. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom