• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How many Pro Lifers got adopted kids?

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I nver see them adopt the kids. I can understand regular people cant adopt babies but those politicians and ritch folk who are so outraged by abortion and tell people to put it up for adoption.....arent adopting enough.

I bet if people made real money in this country and the government really had peoples backs, wed be more likely to ahve the baby.

An abortion is hard to do, your baby could be the next Moses, you never know, and then you got this choice. Its wrong to underestimate, and even more wrong to insist that a woman should have the baby as a punishment because she should live with her accident. I dont know how many of yall want to be called Mommys Little Punishment.

We need to work on making a better world for babies to be born into before we force women to have them.

Not that this question has any relivance on termination but i actually foster crisis children there is a hell of a lot of red tape involved in adoption no matter how rich you are.

Now an irrelivant question of my own if noone minds.

How many pro choicers have terminated or lived through termination?
You hear all the time about this grand choice how many have actualy used the right to choose?

Employee_of_the_Month said:
I nver see them adopt the kids. I can understand regular people cant adopt babies but those politicians and ritch folk who are so outraged by abortion and tell people to put it up for adoption.....arent adopting enough.

I bet if people made real money in this country and the government really had peoples backs, wed be more likely to ahve the baby.

An abortion is hard to do, your baby could be the next Moses, you never know, and then you got this choice. Its wrong to underestimate, and even more wrong to insist that a woman should have the baby as a punishment because she should live with her accident. I dont know how many of yall want to be called Mommys Little Punishment.

We need to work on making a better world for babies to be born into before we force women to have them.

I have one adopted daughter I am Proudly Pro Life JP Freeman

While my mother was pregnant with me she was a single mother and barely making ends meet. She could have easily aborted me and worried about herself because of the barbaric legislation that is Roe v Wade, but unlike the selfish, irresponsible women who champion their right to extinguish the life inside their wombs, my mother was selfless and strong, and because of that I am still alive today.

I thank God she wasn't pro-choice.

My best friend adopted a son from Africa a few years back, and he is pro life. My cousins are adopted and my aunt and uncle are pro life. Had my wife been barren, or I impotent, I would have adopted, too.

FISHX said:
Not that this question has any relivance on termination but i actually foster crisis children there is a hell of a lot of red tape involved in adoption no matter how rich you are.

Now an irrelivant question of my own if noone minds.

How many pro choicers have terminated or lived through termination?
You hear all the time about this grand choice how many have actualy used the right to choose?

One of my best friends is pro choice, she has had one abortion but now has a beautiful daughter and another child on the way.

Thank you for your answer stace but has anyone else noticed that pro choice are very conspicious in thier silence?

FISHX said:
Thank you for your answer stace but has anyone else noticed that pro choice are very conspicious in thier silence?

Probably because they saw the title of the thread, saw that it was more so directed at persons who are pro life, and aren't even bothering with it. :shrug:

:3oops: Good point apologise to any pro choice i offended with my last post

will post it as a new topic.

My wife and I have discussed adoption. But, right now we cannot afford it and unsure if we are ready for another.

We have one very beautiful son together and I have an incredible daughter from a previous relationship.

A very good friend of mine recently adopted, he is very pro-life. My wife's two brothers are adopted. Her parents are equally pro-life.

My guess is that more pro-life folks adopt than pro-choic. It would be an interesting poll on a national level.

vauge said:
My wife and I have discussed adoption. But, right now we cannot afford it and unsure if we are ready for another.

We have one very beautiful son together and I have an incredible daughter from a previous relationship.

A very good friend of mine recently adopted, he is very pro-life. My wife's two brothers are adopted. Her parents are equally pro-life.

My guess is that more pro-life folks adopt than pro-choic. It would be an interesting poll on a national level.

Not necessarily.....My husband and I considered adopting one of our nephews (my sister in law willingly gave her children over to Social Services because she couldn't provide for them....one son went to his father, the other was with my in laws for awhile and is now with a friend and we are able to see him frequently), but we decided in the end that we want the first child we raise to be of our own flesh and blood if possible.

My friend that I mentioned earlier, she wasn't planning on having another biological child, she has her heart set on adopting a child. I'm pretty sure she still plans on doing this after the child on the way is a few years old.....

The real question is: would the pro-lifers have adopted even if they were able to have a biological child?

vergiss said:
The real question is: would the pro-lifers have adopted even if they were able to have a biological child?

We Did adopt then our baby came as a surprise. I would love to have a Son but I am getting to old. Whenever I play Basketball with my oldest daughter I feel it. boy if I was 10 years younger I would in a heartbeat. The Happiest day in my life was not the birth of my second daughter it was the arrival of my first daughter. I love them both the same. My oldest ask me how I could I pulled out 2 pennies and ask which one was worth more ? She got the point.

Back
Top Bottom