• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you here are willing to leave your families to fight in the coming Civil War?

I'll buy them a few cases of booze, get them drunk, give them some shiny medals, pin them on their chests.. ....problem over.

Let me know if that works, Hip. I've got some friends who enjoy talking big, but I imagine they'll come up with all kinds of excuses as to why they they aren't saddling up and going to war (or whatever people do before they go to war). And if a little booze and a medal or two will ease their minds, then I'll be glad to provide it for them.

Please get a grip. President Trump brought all Americans record low unemployment rates, he kept us out of entering foolish wars and he did not take away any Constitutional Rights.

What's the unemployment right right now? If you credit Trump with low unemployment, do you blame him for high unemployment?

Let me know if that works, Hip. I've got some friends who enjoy talking big, but I imagine they'll come up with all kinds of excuses as to why they they aren't saddling up and going to war (or whatever people do before they go to war). And if a little booze and a medal or two will ease their minds, then I'll be glad to provide it for them.

I think they'd just walk around the nearest park with their AR-15s, pose for social media in front of the nearest statue, call it an unopposed win over America, and then get back home in time for Storage Wars.

Their kids will remember it as The Day Daddy Beat America Instead of Us.

I think they'd just walk around the nearest park with their AR-15s, pose for social media in front of the nearest statue, call it an unopposed win over America, and then get back home in time for Storage Wars.

Their kids will remember it as The Day Daddy Beat America Instead of Us.

Yeah, that sound a lot like them. :)

Please get a grip. President Trump brought all Americans record low unemployment rates, he kept us out of entering foolish wars and he did not take away any Constitutional Rights.
But he destroyed my family.

He did nothing to bring record low unemployment rates other to not mess up what was already working, he hasn't pulled us out of any either and has actually deployed more troops to Afganistan, not yet, but the if he could he would sure has heck put an end to the 1st A.

You know, the Civil War that a number of people (Proud Boys, racists, Q, etc) say is coming if Trump loses?

Are you willing take up arms against the USA and our military (like the Confederates did).

Or, will you not fight openly and just use guerrilla warfare or terrorism against federal and state government or liberals/liberal politicians?

Hi!

Years ago I volunteered to give 4 years of my life to help protect this country. That time was not wasted. It helped to protecd the rights of Americans to post nonsense about a coming 'Civil war', among other things. Implicit in the right of free speech [Ed.: within proscribed limits, dude,] is a faith in the listeners and their ability to determine whether what's being said is fact or fiction. I still believe, even in this partisan age, in the good judgment of the majority of my fellow Americans.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Back
Top Bottom