• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you here are willing to leave your families to fight in the coming Civil War?

No,
I said:
How do you know that?

okay, i'll take this slow for you...

how many options were there just before the Revolution (regarding where Patriots/Loyalists lived)?

The civil war will consist mostly of scattered groups of boog boys being run down like dogs by authorities.

okay, i'll take this slow for you...

how many options were there just before the Revolution (regarding where Patriots/Loyalists lived)?

Let's slow it to a snail's pace for you ..... how do you know what you state ? and will you answer your own (op) questions or
refuse to answer what you ask others?

You know, the Civil War that a number of people (Proud Boys, racists, Q, etc) say is coming if Trump loses?

Are you willing take up arms against the USA and our military (like the Confederates did).

Or, will you not fight openly and just use guerrilla warfare or terrorism against federal and state government or liberals/liberal politicians?

I see you are working hard to lie enough to make the Proud Boys into a Demon Enemy, ... well, we've seen this crap before from the Left, and we're not buying a bit of it.

We all know were political violence comes from in America, and we're not buying into BLM or Antifa either.

As the swamp drains, those who are acting as Leftist Terrorists will be brought to justice.

-

Let's slow it to a snail's pace for you ..... how do you know what you state ? and will you answer your own (op) questions or
refuse to answer what you ask others?

so, you're really gonna run with Patriots in certain towns. Loyalists in other towns.

that's the kind of nutty stuff that makes it impossible to talk to 2020 Trump Republicans.

I see you are working hard to lie enough to make the Proud Boys into a Demon Enemy, ... well, we've seen this crap before from the Left, and we're not buying a bit of it.

We all know were political violence comes from in America, and we're not buying into BLM or Antifa either.

As the swamp drains, those who are acting as Leftist Terrorists will be brought to justice.

-

so, you won't be taking up arms against out country if Trump loses?

My family MOSTLY hates my guts. Due to Trump saying them libs MUST be destroyed. My father, said when I was awaiting disability, that I should be starved to death, so I cant creat any more Democrats.

I am ready to lay down the life I have left, fighting the dictator. Trump destroyed my family.

First off, Guyzilla, I want to tell you how sorry I am that your own father and family members would say something so patently disgusting and cruel to you, even if they might later claim it was meant ironically or in jest.

Second, while I have heard Donald Trump use extremely irresponsible rhetoric, never have I heard him say or imply anything along the lines of "them libs MUST be destroyed."

But even if I were to grant for the sake of argument that Donald Trump had said or intimated anything along those lines: If your father was genuinely that cruel, bigoted, hateful and the winds of his deepest affections that easily-changeable, if it had not been Donald Trump who turned him against you, it seems quite likely someone else would have.

Sadly you may well be better off without them in your life.

Last edited:
Trump says, he will attack with troops, if he wins. His supporters say, they will start the civil war, if Trump loses.

THIS IS A LOSE LOSE.

I find it incredibly unlikely that any officer will blindly follow an order like that when they know the punishment for being wrong.

He won't, lying and attacking others from the comfort of he Lazy-Boy is far easier.

i can't imagine some of the nut jobs (threatening Civil War) being able to go without Fox News or Rush for a month.

You know, the Civil War that a number of people (Proud Boys, racists, Q, etc) say is coming if Trump loses?

Can you post a link? Because aside from left wing clowns I've heard no references to it.

And no, I'm not going to fight anyone just because Trump loses. Who would? Seriously.

I won't be risking my life in some stupid war for or against a reality tv show idiot with a double digit IQ. If one finds him or herself willing to do that, I would recommend some serious self reflection.

The Atlantic hasn't been a credible source since that crazy women's group took it over a couple of years ago.

Find something else.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are you willing take up arms against the USA and our military (like the Confederates did).

Or, will you not fight openly and just use guerrilla warfare or terrorism against federal and state government or liberals/liberal politicians?
I'm not gonna partake in a civil war if any president loses. That's a silly reason to start one. However, if someone starts one, I'll do what I can to protect myself and my community.

I am all for some Trump supporters declaring civil war and having their brains blown out.

I will not be participating in this civil war, but I will check out the ensuing reality show on Spike TV.

Snipers don't need to leave their families. They just go to work, do the job and go home.

People forget how many people in the military are just kids that joined for free college and healthcare. If there was a civil war I think a lot of them would go deserter or refuse to fight. They certainly wouldn't be lining up to die in a fair fight while the U.S military consumes itself.

Virtually no generals in the military will obey Trump's orders. They all know that he is a mentally ill sociopath.

However, there are lots of uneducated, racist, unsophisticated dipshits in the enlisted ranks that would enthusiastically fight for Trump.

No,
I said:
How do you know that? and
Where are your answers to your (OP) questions.
Please review post # 37 for clarification.

To answer your question -- history books state that.

Loyalists and patriots were intermingled throughout the 13 colonies. New England was more patriot and the South was more loyalist, but they were still intermingled throughout the 13 colonies.

Trump is ahead in the real polls but Biden is ahead in the depression polls, this is to discourage republicans from voting. it didn't work last time and will not work this time either. Nancy Belagosi says she will invoke the 25th amendment, only she is planning on invoking it on Biden, why else would the democrats pick and old forgetful senile old fart to run for President! the only way the democrats can defeat trump is by stealing the election. Hillary tried it on Trump last time, it didn't work and wont work again. if the democrats want to start a civil war count me in!

^^^^ This is what Trump does to former completely ordinary people. Sad, isn't it? :cry:

A "civil war" will never happen. The "enemy" would be a system, so there would be nothing for anybody to shoot at. The system can be fixed only by legally changing it, and there are plenty of non-violent, legal ways to do that.

Trump destroyed my family.

Please get a grip. President Trump brought all Americans record low unemployment rates, he kept us out of entering foolish wars and he did not take away any Constitutional Rights.

Back
Top Bottom