• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you here are willing to leave your families to fight in the coming Civil War?

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You know, the Civil War that a number of people (Proud Boys, racists, Q, etc) say is coming if Trump loses?

Are you willing take up arms against the USA and our military (like the Confederates did).

Or, will you not fight openly and just use guerrilla warfare or terrorism against federal and state government or liberals/liberal politicians?

You know, the Civil War that a number of people (Proud Boys, racists, Q, etc) say is coming if Trump loses?

Are you willing take up arms against the USA and our military (like the Confederates did).

Or, will you not fight openly and just use guerrilla warfare or terrorism against federal and state government or liberals/liberal politicians?
My family MOSTLY hates my guts. Due to Trump saying them libs MUST be destroyed. My father, said when I was awaiting disability, that I should be starved to death, so I cant creat any more Democrats.

I am ready to lay down the life I have left, fighting the dictator. Trump destroyed my family.

Funny, not.

Then why would there be a civil war? Who are the groups or individuals who would go against the USA. Be specific.
SEE thread, vote like your life depends on it. With proofs of what is to come.

🙄

Trump says, he will attack with troops, if he wins. His supporters say, they will start the civil war, if Trump loses.

THIS IS A LOSE LOSE.

I don't see your answer to your questions.
Go ahead, you can share with us.
If there would be a war, what will you bring to the fight and for whom ?

My family MOSTLY hates my guts. Due to Trump saying them libs MUST be destroyed. My father, said when I was awaiting disability, that I should be starved to death, so I cant creat any more Democrats.

I am ready to lay down the life I have left, fighting the dictator. Trump destroyed my family.

HUMOR !
basement humor ? doesn't matter.. wrong thread for it, maybe.

HUMOR !
basement humor ? doesn't matter.. wrong thread for it, maybe.
You think you father wishing you dead is a joke?

Sisters too. One said that I should have 8 hours work dumped at my bed, if necessary, and I should be starved, if I do not do that work.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA what a riot.

If there's a war you maniacs won't have to leave your families. You have neighbors on the other side.

You think you father wishing you dead is a joke?

Sisters too. One said that I should have 8 hours work dumped at my bed, if necessary, and I should be starved, if I do not do that work.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA what a riot.

I have some chill pills. Please, take one.

Trump is ahead in the real polls but Biden is ahead in the depression polls, this is to discourage republicans from voting. it didn't work last time and will not work this time either. Nancy Belagosi says she will invoke the 25th amendment, only she is planning on invoking it on Biden, why else would the democrats pick and old forgetful senile old fart to run for President! the only way the democrats can defeat trump is by stealing the election. Hillary tried it on Trump last time, it didn't work and wont work again. if the democrats want to start a civil war count me in!

Will they make my family not want me dead?

If your family wants you dead the issue is a lot deeper than politics. Maybe go to therapy.

If there's a war you maniacs won't have to leave your families. You have neighbors on the other side.

I'm not sure what that even means. During the Revolutionary War people were all mixed together.

I'm not sure what that even means. During the Revolutionary War people were all mixed together.

It's the year 2020. The implications of a civil war would be far more terrifying than any keyboard warrior could possibly imagine. Y'all really aren't that hard. Take a seat please.

Trump is ahead in the real polls but Biden is ahead in the depression polls, this is to discourage republicans from voting. it didn't work last time and will not work this time either. Nancy Belagosi says she will invoke the 25th amendment, only she is planning on invoking it on Biden, why else would the democrats pick and old forgetful senile old fart to run for President! the only way the democrats can defeat trump is by stealing the election. Hillary tried it on Trump last time, it didn't work and wont work again. if the democrats want to start a civil war count me in!
Look at all these Trump supporters:

Back
Top Bottom