• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you call yourselves a PROUD AMERICAN?

[W:225]How many of you are proud Americans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How could it be conservatives when that party lasted from 1870 to 1880 I believe it was. Why do you never say Democrats? What are you hiding from?
Of course the southerners were conservative. It's hysterical that you think the southerners during that period were liberal.

And we alll know why.

I'm glad proud Americans crushed those Southern conservatives and ended slavery.

what does "my" approval/disproval of Trump have to do with the FACT he takes credit for things he never did that were GOOD but blames others for anything that is BAD. He is NO LEADER and is a disgrace to this country.

Obama took credit for many things he did not do.

Why are you not hammering him?

Of course the southerners were conservative. It's hysterical that you think the southerners during that period were liberal.

And we alll know why.

I'm glad proud Americans crushed those Southern conservatives and ended slavery.

They voted as Democrats.

And we alll know why.

You don't know why since what you said about me is a lie. I am very cautious when saying anybody is Liberal. The typical liberal is not a true liberal. A true liberal lets live and lets the public vote mean something. I am more the liberal by far than you are. I support the right to vote. And clearly you do not.

You don't know why since what you said about me is a lie. I am very cautious when saying anybody is Liberal. The typical liberal is not a true liberal. A true liberal lets live and lets the public vote mean something. I am more the liberal by far than you are. I support the right to vote. And clearly you do not.
southern conservatives during that era were really liberal, weren't religious and mainly gay.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So you are ashamed of washington and jefferson for owning slaves. Or are you proud of them?

Say that

So you are ashamed of washington and jefferson for owning slaves. Or are you proud of them?

Say that

southern conservatives during that era were really liberal, weren't religious and mainly gay.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were so called conservatives who were so called liberal and mainly homosexuals?

Man history is not your topic.

So liberals overthrow countries?

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were so called conservatives who were so called liberal and mainly homosexuals?

Man history is not your topic.

So liberals overthrow countries?
hang on. you didn't get the sarcasm?

Do you condemn the rebellion of the southern states and them leaving the union and believe them to be traitors to the USA for doing so and that the confederate flag is a lasting symbol of that traitorous activity?

I will accept either a yes or no answer.

Do you condemn the traitor who waged war against England who himself was a slave owner and profited off of slavery? The same Traitor that refused to fly as his flag the flag of the then Government of the USA, Englands flag?

I will accept only a yes or no.

AP reports he said it one time. I hate to bring up Biden, but now he claims to be running for the Senate. That is a lie too.

Snopes did not bother to fact check the Story where Trump misspoke about his father when it was his grandfather born in Germany. He spoke as a way to get Germany to pay it's fair share. Snopes used the AP article.

We have truly drifted off planet Earth when the question is about posters being proud.

This article is republished here with permission from The Associated Press. This content is shared here because the topic may interest Snopes readers; it does not, however, represent the work of Snopes fact-checkers or editors.
3 times. Trump said three times that his father was born in Germany. So is that three lies? It's definitely not mis-speaking. And saying Trump misspoke three times about his father's country of birth and then saying Biden lied when he said he was running for the Senate is just stupid. And you know what a stupid juvenile ploy that is.
Can we count every time Trump said the sound of windmills causes cancer as separate lies? We're working toward 10, right?

Look at what Nancy Pelosi does all the time. She does what you are saying happened to Obama. Obama agreed to some terrible laws. And when a president agrees to terrible laws, should this not be checked and balanced in the Congress?

Nancy though I object at least is doing her duty. She owes the duty to Democrats to s top Trump. The Senate has a different duty in that their duty is to get things down with the President.

Here is what should've happened on the ACA law.
Democrats should have allowed amendments by the Republicans to get to be included. But 100 percent were blocked by Democrats.

Democrats are not able to produce proof that they allowed even one Republican amendment to be included in the final law.
Are you saying Republicans never do anything like this with legislation? One thing you are consistent on is rarely do you say anything negative about Republicans.

How man Bills has the House passed that the Senate has sat on. The Senate this is controlled by Republicans. My point stands. Congress is gridlocked over partisan politics.

I used to think a person can be wrong and still not get called a liar.

But this is how Democrats play the game now.

I challenge all Democrats to try to claim they never get things wrong.

Step up and face the challenge.

When you are wrong, are you automatically a liar? Trump was in error on the EC victory but he states he believed others who he says told him.
Great Speech by member of British Parliament on the problem with Critical Race Theory.

You apparently want the case made that both parties are just the same old thing.
Pretty much. Both the Democrat Party and the Republican Party have become more partisan. The Dems moving more left and the Repub moving for right. Each party has some things I like and some I don't. Congress has forgotten how to compromise and do work that is good for the citizen of the US.

3 times. Trump said three times that his father was born in Germany. So is that three lies? It's definitely not mis-speaking. And saying Trump misspoke three times about his father's country of birth and then saying Biden lied when he said he was running for the Senate is just stupid. And you know what a stupid juvenile ploy that is.
Can we count every time Trump said the sound of windmills causes cancer as separate lies? We're working toward 10, right?

Will you grace this forum with proof of your claims?

What you refuse to do is hold Biden to account for all of his many lies.

Great Speech by member of British Parliament on the problem with Critical Race Theory.

I am one who has trouble with the accent of many of the Brits.

However listening as close as possible, she is correct. A good many blacks do reject black lives matter, not due to the principle, but due to the politics used by them.

Actually, Obama was campaigning for Biden today in PA. He's still deeply loved by Democrats and the Independents who voted for him twice. He's going to boost Biden's numbers.
He was awesome, too.

That poster loves him some conservative southerners who shot and killed proud Americans that he speaks of being one of today.

Disgusting.
He is upset some statues got taken down

Pretty much. Both the Democrat Party and the Republican Party have become more partisan. The Dems moving more left and the Repub moving for right. Each party has some things I like and some I don't. Congress has forgotten how to compromise and do work that is good for the citizen of the US.

What I hoped would happen is that this topic would not get derailed. I see topics will always be derailed by Democrats. Republicans here on the other hand keep trying to stay on topic.

So the claims you make. I have the recall of an elephant back to the mid 1940s when it was FDR ruling America. I recall every president including those I voted for. Democrats for me all the way to the end of Carter. Carter did not cause me to change parties, the title of my avatar is A time for Truth and I give a lot of credit to that book that should be on the list for all Americans to read. It is just that great.

We have always had the parties in conflict. This is not a recent invention. Things under Kennedy were just as divisive as today.

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the personal back and forth, everyone! If you want to engage in asshatery, take it to the basement. Keep the posts to the topic and not each other. Failure to abide by this warning may result in moderator review and action.

All posts made before this warning are subject to moderator review and action.

Back
Top Bottom