• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many of you call yourselves a PROUD AMERICAN?

[W:225]How many of you are proud Americans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You say these thing only after I exposed your ignorance. A day before you wanted me to prove things tthat you should have known in order to have a reesonabe conversation. After I proved to you that the Trump administration was responsible for the chage of pollcies that rersulted in the separation of children from their parents, you "suddenly" decided that you did not like the way I talk.

The real bile comes from the people like youu who without knowledge of even the basic facts, try to invent stupid excuses to justify policies that seprate kids from families. And from comments like

Giving "two figs" only for American kids is not a sign of patriotism. It is a sign of fanatic nationalism of the kind that morons have used to justify the moral decay of their countries.

That is basement talk. Take it to the sandbox.

That is basement talk. Take it to the sandbox.

No, it is not basement talk.

Owe your comment and accept the criticism here.

If you think that you can say things like that you do not give a fig about the immigrant children without others being able to call the bile that oozes out of that comment, you are mistaken!

I care about American Children and ^^^^ cares about kids from other countries. I am confident I am the true american.

I care about American Children and ^^^^ cares about kids from other countries. I am confident I am the true american.

I hope true Americans do not confuse patriotism and love of their country andd its people with desire to support American policies that separate foreign children from their parents just because some of the latter entered the US borders illegally

Robertinfremont said:

Were this American kids, I would give two figs. These children were illegal to enter. And if parents did not want to keep them, then blame the parents.

In recent years, I've become just an American.

The same thing we always have been, and perhaps always will be.

Potential wrapped in failures and success in a confused mix.
I could agree with that. The US has always been a measure of success and failure in some regard.
However I'd like to think that now, it's easy to see which party is fighting for us to be more successful and which is fighting to make us fail.

just take the poll or chat us up.

Today we want to find out how many posters call themselves a proud American right now.

I might be a Proud American but my county/countrymen have gone to hell

Back
Top Bottom