• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many newspapers do you read

How many newspaper(s) do you read at least once a week?

• I use to check 6 newspapers or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bub

R.I.P. Léo
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Do you read different newspapers, to get more complete informations, or to get different points of view?

How many (online or offline) newspapers do you check at least once a week?

I read "la libre" (a belgian newspaper, which is quite neutral) every day, and "De Standaard" (in Dutch, which is also neutral) several times a week.

I used to read "Le Figaro" or "Le Monde" (French newspapers) quite often, but now I have switched to "The Guardian" for the international news.

Sometimes I read "Foreignpolicy" but that's not really a newspaper.

I read the Wall Street Journal, the Army Times, and the Economist, if I can snag a free copy of the New York Times I'll read that too. I know the Economist is a magazine but it does refer to itself as a newspaper.

I used to read 2 or 3 newspapers but now I get my news from cable tv,internet as well as regular broad cast news. PLus news on tv and the internet is more up to date than a news paper.

Ah crap, I answered the poll before I read the OP so I assumed you only meant print papers. Online I read 2-3, though that's more supplemental than anything as most of my news comes from online non-newspapers like the BBC's site.

Ah crap, I answered the poll before I read the OP so I assumed you only meant print papers. Online I read 2-3, though that's more supplemental than anything as most of my news comes from online non-newspapers like the BBC's site.

I did the exact same thing.

Bub in American Anglish we consider "Newspaper" to be print and unless specified in the question (i.e. not the OP) we vote as if you were asking "how many [print] newspapers do you read".. to which I answer 0.

With that said. I read many online NewsPapers, some that I am not even sure are considered to be Newspapers:
New York Times, Washington Post, Huffington Post, Le Monde, Haaretz, Jerusalem Post, etc.

For me it is not about going to the specific website and reading what it has to offer, but using hubs (news.google.com) (news.google.fr) (news.google.co.il) (realclearpolitics) to read interesting articles.

WSJ, NYT, Washington Post and Washington Times.

Back
Top Bottom