• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How many head slams?

Respecthelect

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Defense should mold Zimmerman's head in blue rubber available at TAP Plastics. The rubber is as pliable as skin and can be done in less than an hour. I've molded many items and it's easy. Place dental marking tape on the molded head and slam it on concrete. The dental marking tape will show the point of impact. I'll bet there's no physical way both cuts could be caused by one slam. Spherical objects against planar surfaces hit in single points and the cuts were separated sufficiently to preclude a single event from causing both cuts. It's clear from the photo of Zimmerman's head that there is a significant amount of curvature between the cuts to prevent both from being caused by a single blow.

Further, I wouldn't want my head hit hard enough on a flat surface to cause a single cut, much less two (by either one or two impacts). By definition, the force it takes to cause a cut in this manner is significant. Many people have died from less force to the head. I'm surprised Zimmerman retained consciousness through such trauma. Expert witnesses and scientific studies have shown the incredible forces involved, especially when the force from a fist hitting the front of the skull is then reversed by the back of the head impacting a solid surface at the back of the head. This reversal doubles the force on the brain as it moves one way then the other within the brain-cage and causes concussions and often death.

Valerie Rao, the medical examiner is almost certainly a liar and needs to be exposed as such. This sort of false-accuser should be brought up on charges herself, once the head-mold test above proves her lie.

The factor not yet brought up is that Trayvon Martin was hitting a man while he was down. I believe the evidence is clear enough that if Trayvon had simply punched Zimmerman in the face and left him on the ground, Trayvon would be alive today. Trayvon could have then been charged with assault, but at least he'd have been alive. It was his own dirty, un-American, hitting a man while he's down, that left Zimmerman with no choice. Trayvon caused his own death.

Defense should mold Zimmerman's head in blue rubber available at TAP Plastics. The rubber is as pliable as skin and can be done in less than an hour. I've molded many items and it's easy. Place dental marking tape on the molded head and slam it on concrete. The dental marking tape will show the point of impact. I'll bet there's no physical way both cuts could be caused by one slam. Spherical objects against planar surfaces hit in single points and the cuts were separated sufficiently to preclude a single event from causing both cuts. It's clear from the photo of Zimmerman's head that there is a significant amount of curvature between the cuts to prevent both from being caused by a single blow.

Further, I wouldn't want my head hit hard enough on a flat surface to cause a single cut, much less two (by either one or two impacts). By definition, the force it takes to cause a cut in this manner is significant. Many people have died from less force to the head. I'm surprised Zimmerman retained consciousness through such trauma. Expert witnesses and scientific studies have shown the incredible forces involved, especially when the force from a fist hitting the front of the skull is then reversed by the back of the head impacting a solid surface at the back of the head. This reversal doubles the force on the brain as it moves one way then the other within the brain-cage and causes concussions and often death.

Valerie Rao, the medical examiner is almost certainly a liar and needs to be exposed as such. This sort of false-accuser should be brought up on charges herself, once the head-mold test above proves her lie.

The factor not yet brought up is that Trayvon Martin was hitting a man while he was down. I believe the evidence is clear enough that if Trayvon had simply punched Zimmerman in the face and left him on the ground, Trayvon would be alive today. Trayvon could have then been charged with assault, but at least he'd have been alive. It was his own dirty, un-American, hitting a man while he's down, that left Zimmerman with no choice. Trayvon caused his own death.

Personally, I fail to see the significance of "how many head slams." Jesus. Put yourself on the ground with someone straddling you and trying to bash your head into concrete. One? Two? WTH difference does it make? I can assure you that the average guy would believe he was in a fight for his life after being straddled, much less having their head bashed against the ground.

My answer to that, comes from last weeks testimony from eye witness Jenna:

O'Mara: Would you consider those screams to be life-threatening screams?

Lauer: Yes​

Personally, I fail to see the significance of "how many head slams." Jesus. Put yourself on the ground with someone straddling you and trying to bash your head into concrete. One? Two? WTH difference does it make? I can assure you that the average guy would believe he was in a fight for his life after being straddled, much less having their head bashed against the ground.
Yea, once you realize you bit off more than you can chew and some teen ager is wailing on you.
Zimmerman, had he really had any training or one ounce of athleticism would have been able to fend off long enough to not have to shoot.
But shoot he did, ending one life, ruining another.

Yea, once you realize you bit off more than you can chew and some teen ager is wailing on you.
Zimmerman, had he really had any training or one ounce of athleticism would have been able to fend off long enough to not have to shoot.

You do realize that everything you're saying works in his favor, do you not? He was on the ground with TM straddling him. So, according to you, he was unable to defend himself. Next.

Are you an MD with a board cert in Pathology???

You do realize that everything you're saying works in his favor, do you not? He was on the ground with TM straddling him. So, according to you, he was unable to defend himself. Next.
Next what? He was on the ground because as defacto security for his complex, he was not the right man for the job.
He was living out some fantasy, until it came crashing down.

Next what? He was on the ground because as defacto security for his complex, he was not the right man for the job.
He was living out some fantasy, until it came crashing down.

Oh, stop it.

MMA training teaches the grappling guard or breaking the guard.. George should have been able to throw Trayvon off.

MMA training teaches the grappling guard or breaking the guard.. George should have been able to throw Trayvon off.

OMG. Armchair MMA. What one learns in a classroom is not directly applicable when the rubber meets the road. I know how to break choke holds. I know how to dislocate someone's knee. I know how to break someone's nose. I know a lot of self-defense moves. I've practiced them. But. If the chips were down and I had a choice? I'd be callin' on Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson.

OMG. Armchair MMA. What one learns in a classroom is not directly applicable when the rubber meets the road. I know how to break choke holds. I know how to dislocate someone's knee. I know how to break someone's nose. I know a lot of self-defense moves. I've practiced them. But. If the chips were down and I had a choice? I'd be callin' on Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson.

Far as I can tell you are a woman.
But for a full grown man to resort to his last option first, he failed. We have a name for that type of guy. Think wussy, with a P.

Far as I can tell you are a woman.
But for a full grown man to resort to his last option first, he failed. We have a name for that type of guy. Think wussy, with a P.
Not to forget the fully grown man was trained in MMA for a year and a half before he got out of his truck to go looking for trouble that he couldn't handle.

Unless of course Z went for his gun and not his phone.

Then he gets to continue until satisfied Z ISN'T going for his gun anymore.

Those screams on the 911 call went on for a good 15 seconds or so and would indicate that whoever was screaming was pretty damned distressed. Unless you had volunteered to be jumped in by your local hoodlum gang than that's do doubt reasonable cause to be in fear of great bodily harm.

Those screams on the 911 call went on for a good 15 seconds or so and would indicate that whoever was screaming was pretty damned distressed. Unless you had volunteered to be jumped in by your local hoodlum gang than that's do doubt reasonable cause to be in fear of great bodily harm.
Iam sure he was pretty distressed and in fear.
But I still contend he put himself in that position.

Let's assume Zimmerman put himself in that position, because we don't want our watchmen to actually watch anyone... Let's assume Trayvon punches Zimmy, knocking him down. That could have been the end of it. IF, Trayvon hadn't hit the man when he was down. As stated in the first post, even if every fact breaks in Trayvon's favor, even if Zimmerman shouldn't have been there, Trayvon still caused his own death by hitting a man when he's down. Fight fair and live. Fight dirty and get what comes.

I don't see one commentator blaming Trayvon for fighting dirty. Trayvon's life was in Trayvon's hands. He has (had) no one to blame but himself.

Obviously he wasn't able to get him off...so he had no choice but to shoot or else risk great bodily harm... or worse.

Stop with the ugly truth? You may not like the truth, but its indisputable that Zimmerman was getting his ass handed to him by a teenager.

Yes which is why he used the gun to stop the attack. Nothing to be ashamed of when someone sucker punches you then follows up and continues the attack by jumping on you while on your back.

Let's assume Zimmerman put himself in that position, because we don't want our watchmen to actually watch anyone... Let's assume Trayvon punches Zimmy, knocking him down. That could have been the end of it. IF, Trayvon hadn't hit the man when he was down. As stated in the first post, even if every fact breaks in Trayvon's favor, even if Zimmerman shouldn't have been there, Trayvon still caused his own death by hitting a man when he's down. Fight fair and live. Fight dirty and get what comes.

I don't see one commentator blaming Trayvon for fighting dirty. Trayvon's life was in Trayvon's hands. He has (had) no one to blame but himself.

Yes absolutely... he could have went home before or after he punched Zimm.

People that fight fair, lose.

Back
Top Bottom