• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many gop supporters would still like to see trump run again in 2024?

If you don't know where the Trump organization manufactured its products, you are wasting my time. Google it like I told you earlier. Use Svetlana's translator.
My God. There you go again, making up facts. I do know! Stop slandering me!

I just gave quotes and a link from the manufacturer in post 168.

Don't think for one moment you have anything on me. You will just spin your wheels.

You are just another, who believes what ever the media spoon feeds you.

I feel sorry for you.

My God. There you go again, making up facts. I do know! Stop slandering me!

I just gave quotes and a link from the manufacturer in post 168.

Don't think for one moment you have anything on me. You will just spin your wheels.

You are just another, who believes what ever the media spoon feeds you.

I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the one who looks stupid, not following along with posts.

I wasn't talking about your orange crush's stupid MAGA hats. I was talking about his company's business, year over year over year over year. Here is a link where you can get hard watching him laugh on Letterman about how he doesn't manufacture here. This is from before he was President.

Now find someone else to annoy. I have no time to educate you.

You're mad because my posts were crystal clear and you didn't understand them, so you went off half cocked posting about illegals. Borrow the translator from Svetlana and catch up.
If I need a translator, then where do I need to go for needing it?

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the one who looks stupid, not following along with posts.

I wasn't talking about your orange crush's stupid MAGA hats. I was talking about his company's business, year over year over year over year. Here is a link where you can get hard watching him laugh on Letterman about how he doesn't manufacture here. This is from before he was President.

That many years ago, he had no control over trade agreements.

Do you think that means anything, since he was actively trying to change things?

You aint got shit. He was trying to make it so that it was profitable to put people to work here again. All you guys with TDS see is the bad, anything that canm be perceived as bad, and deny that there is any good to what he tried to do.

Pathetic...

LOL...

I wonder if Letterman was messing with him saying "China." Looking at the ties on trumpstore.com, the photo of the label says "Made in France."

What does that say about here when she would rather have the opposition party in power.
It tells me that she cares more about her country than she cares about letting a crooked psychopathic sociopath back into the WH.

No. I think you are missing the point entirely. What does this say about HIM? Cheney is a through and through patriot right-wing conservative politician. Trump is something else entirely - and there's no patriot in his vocabulary. At least that much must be plain to see.
You can't say anything better about Trump than he is some kind of furshlugginer Svengali who has absolutely nothing to recommend him except this indecipherable ability to command a rather large percentage of brain-dead idiots to do his biddings.

Back
Top Bottom