• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many GOP Senators in the pocket of the Russians?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump wants to remove sanctions placed on a close associate of Putin and the Dems wanted to stop him from doing so. There were not enough GOpers willing to vote with the Dems to get to a vote, so Trump will be allowed to start the piece meal end of the sanctions. My questions is why so many Gopers in Congress support the Russians? That is what this comes down to, taking money from the Russians and then supporting them by removing the sanctions. And all of the Russian trolls and Trump cultists on this board will be saying it is the thing to do.

Trump wants to remove sanctions placed on a close associate of Putin and the Dems wanted to stop him from doing so. There were not enough GOpers willing to vote with the Dems to get to a vote, so Trump will be allowed to start the piece meal end of the sanctions. My questions is why so many Gopers in Congress support the Russians? That is what this comes down to, taking money from the Russians and then supporting them by removing the sanctions. And all of the Russian trolls and Trump cultists on this board will be saying it is the thing to do.

However many were AWARE of the ILLEGAL EXPORTS of YELLOW CAKE URANIUM Obama, THE "RUSSIAN ASSET", allowed the Russians to make....let's see, it was HIDDEN FROM CONGRESS..so that'd be ZERO.

Its not a matter of Trump doing the right or wrong thing here, its that the left has become so deranged on the Russia issue that there is no reason to take anything you guys say on the issue seriously.

However many were AWARE of the ILLEGAL EXPORTS of YELLOW CAKE URANIUM Obama, THE "RUSSIAN ASSET", allowed the Russians to make....let's see, it was HIDDEN FROM CONGRESS..so that'd be ZERO.

deadhorse.jpg

Not more deflection. Talk about the issue and do not try to deflect from it with some bullsh*t.

Its not a matter of Trump doing the right or wrong thing here, its that the left has become so deranged on the Russia issue that there is no reason to take anything you guys say on the issue seriously.

SO it is okay with you that the Russian, who are certainly our adversaries, first interfered in our election and then took over Crimea. Of course all of you cons have become commie lovers and just want to be in bed with Putin and the Russians like Trump and the GOP are.

You havent heard that Trumps Dept of Education is now requiring Russian languange be taught in all K thtough 12 classes?

Git a rope!

American Conservatives/Republicans want the USA to be more like Putin's Russia than the other way around.

They have become what we once fought against to defeat in war.

They're trying now to import it to the United States via the Republican party and have reached the White House.

Forty-two Republican senators are supporting Putin-Trump now. There's little if any doubt there are several of their brethren on the Supreme Court too.

A divided Scotus, the House and the Pentagon are defending the faith however and they will prevail. Have no doubt of it.

Deflection of the deflection?

Seriously, if you want to look for Russian collusion, you shouldn't limit yourself to GOP, as the Democrats dabble in Russian collusion quite a bit.

This just one example:
Judicial Watch Obtains Emails Showing Podesta Group’s Work for Pro-Russia Ukrainian Political Party
(Washington, DC) — Judicial Watch today released new documents from the U.S. Department of State showing the Podesta Group working on behalf of the pro-Russia Ukrainian political group “Party of Regions.” The new documents also show longtime Obama and Clinton counselor John Podesta lobbying on behalf of his brother’s firm.

Judicial Watch obtained the documents in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the State Department filed on November 20, 2017, (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:17-cv-02489)). The lawsuit was filed after the State Department failed to respond to a September 13, 2017, FOIA request for:

• All records of communication between any official, employee, or representative of the Department of State and any principal, employee, or representative of Podesta Group, Inc.
  • All records produced related to any meetings or telephonic communications between any official, employee, or representative of the Department of State and any principal, employee, or representative of Podesta Group, Inc.
  • All records regarding the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine.
  • The FOIA request covers the timeframe of January 1, 2012 to the present.

A March 28, 2013, email from now-Deputy Executive Secretary in the Office of the Secretary of State Baxter Hunt shows the Podesta Group, led by Tony Podesta, a Clinton bundler and brother of Clinton’s 2016 campaign chairman John Podesta, represented the Party of Regions, a pro-Kremlin political party in Ukraine.

Like Paul Manafort, who is currently under indictment in the errant special counsel Russia investigation, the Podesta Group had to retroactively file Foreign Agent Registration Act disclosures with the Justice Department for Ukrainian-related work. The filing states that the Podesta group provided for the nonprofit European Centre for a Modern Ukraine “government relations and public relations services within the United States and Europe to promote political and economic cooperation between Ukraine and the West. The [Podesta Group] conducted outreach to congressional and executive branch offices, members of the media, nongovernmental organizations and think tanks.” Unlike Manafort and his partner Rick Gates, the Mueller special counsel operation hasn’t indicted anyone from the Podesta Group.

Rather odd that John Podesta wasn't investigated by Mueller, I mean, after all, if we are investigating Russian influences in US politics, shouldn't both political parties that have connections to Russian be examined?

But, no, it's only Republicans which the FBI and DOJ and their corrupt bureaucracies investigate and charge. Yeah, this doesn't smell right at all.

Yes, yes, I know. The 'whoaboutism' accusation is about to fly because perish the thought that any Democrats be questioned or challenged on their actions, regardless of what they may be, or how criminal they may be. Spare me.

An in case you were wondering . . .
How news media omissions distort Russia probe narrative ... and shield Democrats

Just the media being a 'friend' to the electorate. :roll:

Last edited:

You're preaching to your own ideological choir only.

Methinks a number of the American Conservatives/Republicans are creating quite the rep here.

SO it is okay with you that the Russian, who are certainly our adversaries, first interfered in our election and then took over Crimea. Of course all of you cons have become commie lovers and just want to be in bed with Putin and the Russians like Trump and the GOP are.

Thank you for proving my point.

You're preaching to your own ideological choir only.

Methinks a number of the American Conservatives/Republicans are creating quite the rep here.

Want to try that in English.

How many times are you going to disrupt a thread with stupid posts?

You earned your rubles today.

Then translate it for me.

You're on a run of posts now that run away from the thread topic, which is that the Republican party is in Putin's back pocket.

Conservatives/Republicans want the USA to be more like Putin's Russia than the other way around.

It's because Conservatives/Republicans have become what we once fought against and defeated.

After I'd posted these points in scrolling you took off on the bogus and vacuous and evasive matter of English. Your posting in general in recent months went to dumbarse questions because you'd already run out of dumbarse answers long ago. So as we see at this thread, in your having no defense of the traitor Trump you've become desperate. A desperado.

You're on a run of posts now that run away from the thread topic, which is that the Republican party is in Putin's back pocket.
I haven t run from the topic, I am pointing out the idiocy of those who believe it.

Conservatives/Republicans want the USA to be more like Putin's Russia than the other way around.
Thats false. And stupid.

It's because Conservatives/Republicans have become what we once fought against and defeated.
Ditto.

After I'd posted these points in scrolling you took off on the bogus and vacuous and evasive matter of English. Your posting in general in recent months went to dumbarse questions because you'd already run out of dumbarse answers long ago. So as we see at this thread, in your having no defense of the traitor Trump you've become desperate. A desperado.
Im am not defending Trump. I am attacking the idiocy of those who call him a traitor. Do I need to explain the difference to you? Or are you going to be able to get there on your own?

I haven t run from the topic, I am pointing out the idiocy of those who believe it.

Thats false. And stupid.

Ditto.

Im am not defending Trump. I am attacking the idiocy of those who call him a traitor. Do I need to explain the difference to you? Or are you going to be able to get there on your own?

You are a Putin-Trump Fanboy, same as the 42 Republican senators and Trump himself. Same as American Conservatives/Republicans are Putin-Trump-Fanboys. To you Trump can do no wrong and his critics can do nothing right. That is the definition of a fan and a rabid fan besides.

Back
Top Bottom