• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many criminals has Donald pardoned?

How many criminals has donald pardoned?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 or more

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
In 2018 donald gave Scooter Libby a full pardon

Republican presidents have fall guys for their crimes, then just pardon them later.

Last edited:

Republican presidents have fall guys for their crimes, then just pardon them later.

Really?

Then what does your magic crystal ball show Democrat Presidents pardoning people for?

Last edited:

Clemency Statistics

The President before Trump granted 212 pardons, and 1715 clemencies. Bush granted 189 pardons and 11 clemencies. Clinton granted 396 pardons and 61 clemencies.

Trump has granted 26 pardons and 11 clemencies. I think you doth protest too much.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, that's what pardons are. All pardons pardon criminals, no matter who is president.

Not as many as Obuma

This is a dumb question. All of them, obviously.

The real question is, how many of Trump's pardons are of guilty persons who should not get leniency? As to that one, I have no idea, but less than all.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, that's what pardons are. All pardons pardon criminals, no matter who is president.

I'm not really a 'law and order' kind of person but it does strike me strange a person who does claim to be one would pardon any criminal. That says "some law and order" kind of person.

We've gone ALL the way back to when Britain was ruling America and the King put certain "Governors" in charge and those Governors pardoned the Loyalists and tried to crush the Patriots.

Be proud Trump folks/conservatives. You're on the wrong side of history for billionth time.

Back
Top Bottom