• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many COVID deaths have been Trump supporters?

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
WORLD / COUNTRIES / UNITED STATES
Last updated: February 20, 2022, 05:19 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

I would bet that a large majority of those that have died since last summer are Republicans. There is no demographic that is less vaccinated than them.

They seem to think that dying is the goal.

They call it "not living in fear," and they're right.

I would bet that a large majority of those that have died since last summer are Republicans. There is no demographic that is less vaccinated than them.
I gotta give it to them, they're really owning the libs by offing themselves in large numbers.

Asinine previous comments .

But we do know that the official Cases ( my apples have tested positive again !! ) and Deaths figures ( cubed in a car crash) are worthless but that around 80% of all hospitalisations and deaths are from the Vaxxed . Exactly as always seemed most probable using science .

A major imminent problem is dealing with the Vaxxed who are breathing toxic Spike Proteins and poisonous nano particles over their much smarter fellows --- the Pure Ones .

The obvious answer would be, some of those who weren't Biden supporters.
A better question would be, how many of them will be voting next election?

Asinine previous comments .

But we do know that the official Cases ( my apples have tested positive again !! ) and Deaths figures ( cubed in a car crash) are worthless but that around 80% of all hospitalisations and deaths are from the Vaxxed . Exactly as always seemed most probable using science .

A major imminent problem is dealing with the Vaxxed who are breathing toxic Spike Proteins and poisonous nano particles over their much smarter fellows --- the Pure Ones .

Meanwhile, in the real universe:

959 thousand Covid deaths.
74,216 thousand Trump voters 2020

AT MOST, 1% of Trumpists have died of Covid.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

I thought you libs hated the politicization of Covid. I guess its ok when you do it. We do know that a vast majority of the elderly killed in nursing homes in liberal states like NY, NJ and Michigan were due to moronic liberal policies, were likely liberals. But 7 out of 9 covid deaths have happened to people over the age of 65 and 90+% of them are vaxed. It should also be pointed out that only .008% of Covid deaths have occurred in children under the age of 18, but that hasnt stopped child abusing leftists from demanding they stay masked in school all day. So much for libs 'following the science.' lol

I thought you libs hated the politicization of Covid. I guess its ok when you do it.

So you're going to rise above it, and prove yourself better than the libs. Aren't you?

We do know that a vast majority of the elderly killed in nursing homes in liberal states like NY, NJ and Michigan were due to moronic liberal policies, were likely liberals. But 7 out of 9 covid deaths have happened to people over the age of 65 and 90+% of them are vaxed.

Half-assed stats. Deaths over 65 skew heavily towards when there was no vax. Sure something like 90% are vaxxed now, but your gish gallop doesn't have time to make the distinction, does it?

It should also be pointed out that only .008% of Covid deaths have occurred in children under the age of 18, but that hasnt stopped child abusing leftists from demanding they stay masked in school all day. So much for libs 'following the science.' lol

Governments in most countries made the mistake of "protecting the children" and it's not just a lib thing. It's a common sense thing, and those are not always right. We think of children as vulnerable, and we're aware that schools spread diseases of all kinds because children play and you can't stop that.

Children are at minimal risk from Covid, but they can catch it and they can spread it. When the dominant variants were a serious danger to adults, it made sense to shut schools down. Now, not so much, and masking in schools is also rather silly. Maybe they're trying to make good citizens who will mask when necessary, for future epidemics. But that would still be silly, because children grow up and go through "phases" including rejection of parental and teacher values, to the extent it doesn't personally wreck them.

I tried to comment on the issue, but I ended up talking about you. I apologize.

I thought you libs hated the politicization of Covid. I guess its ok when you do it. We do know that a vast majority of the elderly killed in nursing homes in liberal states like NY, NJ and Michigan were due to moronic liberal policies, were likely liberals. But 7 out of 9 covid deaths have happened to people over the age of 65 and 90+% of them are vaxed. It should also be pointed out that only .008% of Covid deaths have occurred in children under the age of 18, but that hasnt stopped child abusing leftists from demanding they stay masked in school all day. So much for libs 'following the science.' lol

Two years into a pandemic and it still hasn't clicked in your brain that Covid-infected children pass Covid on to other people who are not children?

Here's a fact: children live with people who are not children. The rest of us call those non-children adults. Sometimes we call them grandparents.

The whole idea of transmissibility seems to have evaded your thumbnail analysis entirely, which makes me wonder why you think people wear masks in the first place. But don't tell me. I'll embrace the mystery.

Bonus points, however, for talking about libs politicizing Covid and then, almost against your will, politicizing Covid yourself before the end of the same paragraph.

That post is nothing more than a gigantic beer shit.

That anyone would choose to bypass getting vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus, contract the disease, and die of it is something to evoke sadness in those of us who chose otherwise.

Each human being is a unique individual who will never be duplicated. That any human life is cut short is a tragedy.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Two years into a pandemic and it still hasn't clicked in your brain that Covid-infected children pass Covid on to other people who are not children?

Here's a fact: children live with people who are not children. The rest of us call those non-children adults. Sometimes we call them grandparents.

The whole idea of transmissibility seems to have evaded your thumbnail analysis entirely, which makes me wonder why you think people wear masks in the first place. But don't tell me. I'll embrace the mystery.

Bonus points, however, for talking about libs politicizing Covid and then, almost against your will, politicizing Covid yourself before the end of the same paragraph.

That post is nothing more than a gigantic beer shit.
What you wrote applies to the vaccinated as well. How is it that two years in you still dont understand this virus? How do you not know that children are the least vulnerable to this virus? How do you not know that children are not major spreaders or carriers of this virus? How do you no know that masks do virtually nothing to stop the spread? Sorry but your arrogance is no substitute for intelligence. Go educate yourself and come back when you know what you are talking about.

The obvious answer would be, some of those who weren't Biden supporters.
A better question would be, how many of them will be voting next election?
Dead Democrats for Democracy were membership is free and lasts an eternity, don’t let the living take the voice away from a group that has been discriminated against for far to long

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Last updated: February 21, 2022, 22:45 GMT

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Back