• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long will Joe's honeymoon last?

How long will the media treat Joe and his administration with kindness?

• About a month

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Six months maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Maybe a year

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Until Trump is inaugurated in January. Then the media will forget about him and continue another four years of attacking Trump.

I would think the MSM, would be rooting for a Trump victory....I mean if Trump is defeated what would they have to report on.....the favor of Biden's ice cream.
Watch CNN and MSNBC ratings take a nose dive.

How long will the media treat Joe and his administration with kindness?

trump has done Joe a favor in that most are so glad to see trump gone, Joe won't be able to do anything wrong.

How long will that last?

I think that even when the 25th Amendment is invoked, Biden will be treated charitably.

Many Republicans haven't acknowledged the marriage and many others who have already have filed for divorce. Lol

Until Trump is inaugurated in January. Then the media will forget about him and continue another four years of attacking Trump.
Bwaahaahaahaa!

So if Trump doesn't pull off a miracle and Biden gets inaugurated on January 20, what will you do?

The media will never be critical of Biden; they have too much invested in him.

So if Trump doesn't pull off a miracle and Biden gets inaugurated on January 20, what will you do?
Trump doesn't need a miracle. He needs justice.

I just can't wait from when we go from the Trump virus to the Biden virus

Of course you can't because you love American deaths due to the virus. That's just the type of person you are.

So.....prison?
Yes, for sure some people who engaged in election fraud need to go to prison, but that's not the justice I'm talking about.

Trump doesn't need a miracle. He needs justice.

That's not a real answer, the votes have been certified in several of swing states, it would take a miracle for Trump to overturn that.

If that miracle doesn't happen and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20, what will you do?

Yes, for sure some people who engaged in election fraud need to go to prison, but that's not the justice I'm talking about.
Good. Let's start with trump

I love how your comments have just gone FULL RETARD. You used to complain about polls being invalid because they didn't have a certain percentage of Dem, Rep and Independent participation yet you'll hitch yourself to a conspiracy theory of fraud without any evidence being provided and vetted by a court instead of them being thrown out like they have.

You really have gone full hypocrite.

That's not a real answer, the votes have been certified in several of swing states, it would take a miracle for Trump to overturn that.

If that miracle doesn't happen and Biden is sworn in on Jan 20, what will you do?
Nope...all we need is justice. For example, a court ordering decertification.

Nope...all we need is justice. For example, a court ordering decertification.

What fraud has been proven that needs decertification? Oh yeah NOTHING. You LIE as usual. Thank you for proving me right that Trump supporters are dishonest.

What fraud has been proven that needs decertification? Oh yeah NOTHING. You LIE as usual. Thank you for proving me right that Trump supporters are dishonest.
All a judge needs is evidence. There's a mountain of the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom