• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long Until the Trumps Are Jailed?

The leaders today constantly bring up the Constitution, but when it comes right down to it they are too afraid to use its own self defense mechanism. They almost seem to be telegraphing to the people to please relieve them of the burden and carry out justice for them. The Constitution is crying out for justice for January 6th, who will the true patriot be to stand up and carry out justice? The leaders only seem to be seeking ways to avoid it. We can't let them get away with that.
"The leaders only seem to be seeking ways to avoid it. We can't let them get away with that."?

Wrong, my friend. The Republican leaders have abdicated their constitutional responsibility and only them. The Democrats are doing theirs!

"The leaders only seem to be seeking ways to avoid it. We can't let them get away with that."?

Wrong, my friend. The Republican leaders have abdicated their constitutional responsibility and only them. The Democrats are doing theirs!
Why haven't Trump, his family and their fellow high up conspirators been arrested and charged with Inciting Insurrection Against the United States?

Why haven't Trump, his family and their fellow high up conspirators been arrested and charged with Inciting Insurrection Against the United States?
Because the proper process to sanction and evicerate a president's tenure is via impeachment. Private citizens, such as Rudy and trump's sons Uday and Kousay - they can and likely will be charged as private citizens. Be patient, my friend - justice will be done!

How about how many times Junior said the word fight at the rally? Which was immediately followed by some serious fighting at the Capitol that resulted in the death of a Capitol Police Officer (beaten so severely by the Trump Insurrectionists that he later died; blue lives matter my ass!) and several protesters. Why have a rally in D.C. on the day the Congress was confirming the election, which is their Constitutional duty? Well, we now know exactly why, don't we? It was a Trump, and his many cronies', sanctioned traitorous insurrection against the United States, plain and simple.
Junior's speech was extremely rich considering all he cares about is retaining daddy's ill gotten gains. He couldn't give a shit about the country, and if you hold that traitorous grifter up as your champion you have even more problems, and are severely lacking in calculation.
By the way, white supremacy and patriotism are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes: FFS, these people!
Actually, the violence began will before the speeches were over. “Fight” is commonly used by politicians to rally their supporters - Obama told them to bring guns to knife fights, Holder told them to kick the GOP.

Clearly Inciting the Insurrection and Open Rebellion that followed:

Especially Don Jr. They want to take the country "back", when actually it's just take the country. Take it back? From what, democracy? What a traitorous bunch that should, if the U.S.A. is a nation of laws that no man is above, be arrested, charged, and tried according to the law, and the Constitution, which calls for death in the case of convicted traitors.
Yeah, just let the corrupt grifters use you to take control of the country for themselves, what a great idea, except for the part about getting arrested, charged and facing serious prison time. Drain the swamp indeed, and replace it with an even worse swamp. Don't fall for the BS from this grasping slime.

I expect they'll be jailed within a few months. The government will want to send a message to anyone else who would think about standing up for the people.

Actually, the violence began will before the speeches were over. “Fight” is commonly used by politicians to rally their supporters - Obama told them to bring guns to knife fights, Holder told them to kick the GOP.
Yeah, but when your crowd actually follows orders and goes to the Capitol and actually physically fights, then you are in trouble, and should be charged and tried. Did I forget to mention they also killed a Police Officer, and are responsible for the deaths of fellow insurrectionists. This isn't going away, and people at the top need to at least be jailed; further investigation may call for more harsh punishment.

I expect they'll be jailed within a few months. The government will want to send a message to anyone else who would think about standing up for the people.
Yeah, about that, what is it exactly that they are standing up for them for? What are these freedoms that have been taken away? Put these grievances into actual words.

Yeah, but when your crowd actually follows orders and goes to the Capitol and actually physically fights, then you are in trouble, and should be charged and tried. Did I forget to mention they also killed a Police Officer, and are responsible for the deaths of fellow insurrectionists. This isn't going away, and people at the top need to at least be jailed; further investigation may call for more harsh punishment.
I agree with your premise but I’d bet we’re not thinking of the same “crowd”.

Yeah, about that, what is it exactly that they are standing up for them for? What are these freedoms that have been taken away? Put these grievances into actual words.
Trump openly spoke against our corrupt ruling class, which utterly loathes ordinary Americans and attempts to harm them at every opportunity (e.g. by outsourcing our jobs, flooding our country with foreigners, denouncing the population as evil, and demanding that people disbelieve their own eyes and ears on so many issues).

Hell, Trump left the insurrectionists hanging in the wind.

But Lil Wayne is pardoned.

Serious question.

Why do the Trumpists refuse to acknowledge that yelling fire in a crowed theater is not protected speech?
Because no one yelled "fire" in a crowded theater.

Yes or no.....

Are we blaming the speaker for the action of the rally goers?

That simple
It's too bad that element94 couldn't come to an actual conclusion here. I've been asking for evidence of some wrongdoing on Trump's part for over a week now and gotten nothing but insults and dismissal at this point.
Names because as far as what happened on that day, Trump gave a speech and even before he was properly started, we had people already walking towards the capital.

You were correct in your statement before. This charge is incredibly weak, but unfortunately for Trump. The democrats now hold enough power this time around, to make such lies stick.

I agree with your premise but I’d bet we’re not thinking of the same “crowd”.
I realize there are many people on the wrong side, I guess you're saying you are one of them? The side of manufactured outrage, traitorism, murder, mayhem, batshit bonkers conspiracy theories, laughable white grievance and entitlement? How much more do you want to **** up this country and expect to get away with it? You gonna run it after you s*** all over it? I bet you have a wonderful plan, don't you? Nope.

Trump openly spoke against our corrupt ruling class, which utterly loathes ordinary Americans and attempts to harm them at every opportunity (e.g. by outsourcing our jobs, flooding our country with foreigners, denouncing the population as evil, and demanding that people disbelieve their own eyes and ears on so many issues).
And you want to replace it with an even more corrupt, incompetent, do-nothing ignorant nitwit like Trump? Ain't happening.

Back
Top Bottom