• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How long until the next high profile mass shooting (don't count the daily ones)?

Democrats aren't in charge. They hold a slight lead in the House but the Republicans hold a lead in the Senate. The House is voted on every two years whereas with the Senate its every six years. In less than two years we will vote for new members in the House and there could be a red wave.
GOP doesn't have a lead in the senate because Kamala is the tie breaker. With Mancin and perhaps two others, I believe the GOP views are at least equally persuasive as the dems

we have a senile president and a low wattage vice president

Your pathetic attempts at jokes are staler than fungus-covered bread. :sleep:

Your pathetic attempts at jokes are staler than fungus-covered bread. :sleep:
I wasn't joking and my response was appropriate for your silly comment about Trump.

I wasn't joking and my response was appropriate for your silly comment about Trump.

No, no, that's not how comedy works. When you make a bad joke, you're supposed to follow it up with a good, hard-hitting joke, not one that's flatter than the International House of Pancakes.

No, no, that's not how comedy works. When you make a bad joke, you're supposed to follow it up with a good, hard-hitting joke, not one that's flatter than the International House of Pancakes.
was your claim about Trump intended to be a joke?

Nothing to be worried about then...

Except for those caught up in the Indianapolis shooting...there was a 100% chance of being shot for them.
Same thing we have tried to tell the anti gun side about carrying. Once you get caught up in it there's a 100% chance of being shot. Thanks for your take on that Rich.

I'm hoping this thread goes at least 2 months before we hear about the next one. Way too many lately.
High profile would be what, 10 or more shot dead?

Democrats aren't in charge. They hold a slight lead in the House but the Republicans hold a lead in the Senate. The House is voted on every two years whereas with the Senate its every six years. In less than two years we will vote for new members in the House and there could be a red wave.

How many Republican senators are there ?

lol....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom