• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Long Until the Executions Start?

Title

• Total voters

AmNat

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Now that anarcho-communists have occupied part of Seattle, how long will it be until the People's Tribunals get going?

Now that anarcho-communists have occupied part of Seattle, how long will it be until the People's Tribunals get going?

Let me check my schedule...

hmm... let's see... Fight the pandemic and Save American lives on Monday. end the economic collapse and deal with mass unemployment on Tuesday. restore civil order on Wednesday and end centuries of racial oppression and discrimination on Thursday...

Is Friday good for you? :mrgreen:

The anarchy going on there is insane. just look at this.

EaVZs0HUEAAT1In

What a stupid thread.

We crucified a thousand people along the Mass Pike just the other day. The hell is taking you so long?

:fart

When he free food runs out and the party ends. Why are news media camera's not being able to broadcast from within the CHAZ.

8ac34ba1-29b6-4966-b94a-151bb929ca07.jpg

Seattle police chief says rapes, robberies occurring inside "autonomous zone" and they cannot respond to calls
Seattle police chief says rapes, robberies occurring inside "autonomous zone" and they cannot respond to calls | Disrn

But many progressive fascist Democrats will explain rape never hurt anyone. That's what women are for. It's just natural law. Besides, obviously she's just a racist that wants to kill black men.

It's official. The Democratic Party is the pro-rapist party. So is the Democratic MSM. As Joseph Stalin explained, men are entitled to have a little fun raping women.

Last edited:
NOW guns are bad?

Now you support "assault rifles" and deeply regret the progressives who called armed protesters against being under house arrest terrorists?
110f105f-2d9f-499d-8c6b-902adc38d17a.jpg

It's NOT that most Democrats oppose the police. Instead, most want any armed mob of young men with no training of any kind that can take over by force to be the police.

When he free food runs out and the party ends. Why are news media camera's not being able to broadcast from within the CHAZ.

Maybe they are concerned that filming rapes might bring some protest from actor's union for not paying union dues.

Listen to that damn racist cop denying men their natural rights to sex!

In supporting "the protesters" in Seattle we now know EXACTLY where the Democratic Party stands on violence against women. The Democratic Party cheers it. So does the MSM. FINALLY they get their revenge for all the Democrat rich men prosecuted for rape. I bet Bill and Hilary Clinton are jumping for joy!

We know why the "protesters" hate police. Rapists hate police. We know what has attracted so many of the "protesters" too. It isn't women holding rifles, are they?

"LEGALIZE RAPE NOW!" - the new quest of the progressive movement and the Democratic MSM.

Last edited:
EaNZA8XVAAE-wcL

Truer words could not be said.

How long until we have stupid hyperbolic posts? Now evidently. What bilge.

I suggest armed militia stop this gubment madness... oh wait.

Let me check my schedule...

hmm... let's see... Fight the pandemic and Save American lives on Monday. end the economic collapse and deal with mass unemployment on Tuesday. restore civil order on Wednesday and end centuries of racial oppression and discrimination on Thursday...

Is Friday good for you? :mrgreen:

I am afraid you have a late tee time on Friday, the earliest opening on your very busy schedule is Monday. :cool:

Notice how all but one of the Democratic terrorists are white? This has nothing to do with blacks or police violence. It is spoiled white college punks - now domestic terrorists, rapists and seditionists who should be treated as violent domestic terrorists and seditionists.

They also may be very foolish. When this all calms down the strong arm of the DHS may come knocking on their door. The pro-rapists and terrorist governor and mayor of Washington state may not be able to fully protect their American Taliban rapists and terrorists.

Sorry to see the people of Seattle are such cowards as to not defend their own city, but then it is a Democratic city of rich white spoiled people, isn't it?

So far they are only raping and robbing people - that is known - that they don't like under their "warlord" seditious little country they have declared.

Worthless police chief of Seattle sobbing there is nothing she can do about a rape zone set up in her city. Typical Democratic appointee.

NOW guns are bad?

I guess guns are only good if you're Right wing.
Don't forget, cons made sure guns were banned in California because scary left wing NEGROES decided to strap them on and go visit the Capitol.

NRA_mulford_act_meme.jpg

While part of me wants to see how this will actively play out (this is not a part of me I like about myself), overall I think this is a disgusting experiment by Trump. Innocent people will literally die, and it's to prove a point.

This point will never be proven, however chaotic things get, it will be downplayed and forgotten. The National Guard needs to be installed in #CHAZ.

Back
Top Bottom